Chapter 7

Then just out of nowhere, Midoryia called a special person "Ochaco my dear, Izuku on his way!" Loving eyes while Bakugo questioned him "who the hell is she?!"

However Y/n is trying to signal him don't and tell "who her, Ochaco a tender little morsel" and yet Y/n still called his name "IZUKU!"

"The cup of hot chocolate after a long walk in the snow" then Y/n call it off by code as she whispered "Izu, Xnay on the offesay" but Midoryia didn't listen "she a decadent mochi filled with ice cream and laughter" as Midoryia dipped Y/n "hey don't ignore me, is that a mochi or a person?!"

And when Midoryia dropped Y/n down to the floor, Midoryia replied "young Uraraka is the model for the fashion designer and ravishing agent" starting humming and Y/n hit herself up and slowly walk away when Bakugo then asked "wait I'm confused, I thought we were going to see the designer themselves. Why are we going to see her agent... Y/n!!!"

Y/n gave in and explained "to be honest and nobody gets near the royal designer without convincing Izuku's girlfriend first."

Midoryia hums and gathers flowers in the background and Bakugo exploded "awe hell to the no!!! Nobody ever told me I had to prove I was the son!"

"Listen but..."

"Show up. Yes. Look nice. Fine. But lie?" Zooming to her face Y/n told him "as if its a lie, what if it's true?" She didn't mean to snap at him but Bakugo rolled his eyes "look, so there's one more stop on the road to finding out who you are. I just thought this was something you had to see through to the end no matter what."

"But look at me!" Sighing at her when Bakugo is wearing a scruffy outfit "I am not exactly royal fashion designer son material here" so he stomp away which leave Y/n to give out a heavy sign but Bakugo went to the bridge looking at the river steam so Midoryia decided to invite himself to talk to him "down by the river, what do you see?"

He looks at his reflection, face smudged and wearing his
scruffy clothes "I see a homeless guy with no past and no future."

"For me, I see a great man who on a number of occasions has shown a regal command equal to any royal in the world" Midoryia smiled "my stepfather, thanks to him, I have known my share of royalty as I was a member of the imperial Court."

"Of course" Bakugo sigh then Y/n shows up to them "guessing that your ready to become the royal fashion designer son, Katsuki?"

Bakugo is still annoyed at her for not being honest with him while Midoryia gave her a look of disappointment "am I wrong tho?" Midoryia didn't answer her "you know there nothing left for you back there and everything is in Japan."

Bakugo fiddles with the necklace and he made his choice "alright extra, give me everything you got."

"I remember it well."

You were born in a palace by the sea

A palace by the sea?
Could it be?

Yes, that's right

You rode horseback when you were only three

Horseback riding? Me?

And the horse?

He was white!

You made faces and terrorized the cook!