Chapter 9

"Kawaii, I love it when you beg" so she thought what to do and got it "do you like the pop star KJiro? Well I believe that she is  performing in Japan tonight and the fashion royals and I love her and we never miss it" she told "I knew it, this is why I love you" Midoryia kiss Uraraka and exit the house "WE DID IT!"

Just as Bakugo is about to leave, "hey Bakugo, how do you feel about shopping in Japan?"

"I don't mind it, but don't expect me do carry your bags okay round face" Bakugo replied and exit when he saw Midoryia jump in the air and click his heels together "what a nerd."

With Y/n "but Izuku he is the prince." But Midoryia thinks she means that Bakugo just did well "I know Kacchan was extraordinary. I almost believed it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving to shop at Japan designer store, Y/n wore a simple wisteria purple dress with Uraraka wearing a pink ombre blue dress along with the boys wearing different colour tuxedo.

Lovers!
Ooh La La!

Welcome, my friends to Japan

Then she buys roses from a flower lady

Here have a flower on me. Forget where you're from. You're in Tokyo!
Children come!

I'll show you that French Joer De'vivre!
Suddenly, the soon to be  lovers are surrounded by a motley group of Japanese- street artist - musicians, a lady with poodles, and so much.

Japan holds the key to your heart!
And all of Japan plays a part!

Just stroll two by two down what we call "La Rue"

And soon all Japan Will be singing to you!
Ooh La La! Ooh La La! Ooh La Laaaa!

Now all of Japan joins in like celebrities and non-entities alike, as the foursome makes its way along.

Paris holds the key to l'amour!
And not even Freud knows the cure!

There's love in the air!
At the Follies Bergere!

The Japanese have it down to an art!

The artist shows a painting of a woman with two heads, it scares people.

Paris holds the key to your heart!

When you're feeling blue come to Le Moulin. When your heart says "Don't" We Japanese say "Do"!

When you think you can't
You'll find you can can!

You can can too!

Uraraka accidentally throw her shoe to the stage and Midoryia has to get it back but the girls nearly block his path which leave Y/n and Bakugo to laugh.

WHEE! WHEE! WHEE!

This time, Y/n was offered a dance which she accepted when she saw Bakugo sitting down.

Japan holds the key to your past. Yes, prince, I've found you at last.

No more pretend.
You'll be gone
That's the end...

Japan holds the key to your heart

You'll be tres jolie and so smart.

Come dance through the night!