New friend

(The pic is not a ship i couldn't find ANYTHING ON THEM TF?)

Poe's pov duh:
It was a normal day at school. Ive been here for a good couple of weeks now and its it been that bad . A-lot more calm then tacky American schools is what I can say . Sadly im still well, a massive loner and ive been called out for jt a few times as well as emo? And by the same two people two . One who is extremely midget and one is bandaged up like crazy ...

Thankfully this day changed that

I had gotten my lunch from the canteen and headed outside to pick an empty table. Its quite cold recently so their aren't as many people outside. I sat down and just observed what people were doing . I eventually got my book and started writing , these lunch breaks really drag on . Suddenly a girl I recognised came up to me and started a conversation
L -"H-hey remember me were in the same m-maths class?"
P-"O-oh yes louisa right-"
L- " yes is it alright if i sit with you today?"
P- "O-ofcs go right ahead" 
i muttered as I shuffled over a bit so she could sit down .
We chatted for ages as we had alot of things in common . She was a massive writer to and was also American, she said she moved 4 years ago
L " w-would you like to meet my other two friends?,Their called Lucy mark Margaret and Nathaniel,i-im not as close with them but Lucy's my bff!"
P- "oh u-um sure whhhy not-"
I stuttered i don't know if i could but if she can i guess i can...

?"hey louisa over here!!"
A red headed girl said slightly jumping . We quickly walked over their and everyone introduced themselves . Lucy was the redhead she look med like she has a bad temper , mark was ginger but he seem chill, Margaret and Nathaniel were lovebirds is what i was told which was cute i guess .

I didn't speak to much but i could here my name being muttered. I looked around to see them guys from english. Butterfly girl was pionting and looked like teasing the other while hat guy was play fighting with a red face. The bandaged person was just eating watching the show really.

I didn't end up eating most of my lunch really i was to busy trying to make friends with them guys
Ugh maybe tomorrow something fun ill happen im school . No i get to leave school and see KARL my favourite part of the day!!

Bye!!
433 words !

 No i get to leave school and see KARL my favourite part of the day!!Bye!!433 words !