Im back!(thier is story)

Hello im back

I feel my writing style will change as i HATE how ive done it 😒

Im so sorry i havent updated
Ngl i forgot about this and i have 0 ideas . The story is kinda scuffed so this chap will be rubbish probably , sorry in advanced.

3rd person pov

Poe had finally gotten up after slouching around and procrastinating if he should go out or just stay in. He eventually chosen to go out, it wouldn't hurt to see his friends for once.

He pulled out his normal outfit he wears and gotten ready.
He had the usual ; a shower , washed , brushed his teeth ,and finally , fed his baby boy Karl before heading out . Poe had pulled his phone out to check where this park was, then he realised it was 30 MINUTES AWAY...
Just his luck-

Now he had to walk so far , without money he couldn't get on a bus . Was this all worth it, would they mind if i didnt go. All these thoughts filled my head as edgar started to walk.

Poes pov :
I found where the park was and still made it around the time everyone was able to meet.
I wondered for a bit before seeing everyone and walked over .
I greeted everyone very awkwardly and set down with them.

—————————————
Time skip cos idkk anymore

3rd person pov

School for everyone has started after having the weekend . Sadly ,ranpoe and poe didn't speak much and haven't gotten much closer . All the progress the two built up had gone down the drain. Not knowing what to do Ranpo decided he had to make a move.

 Not knowing what to do Ranpo decided he had to make a move

THis is so bad like omg-