Lets be friends!!

Im going to do a Christmas special after this so i need to hurry this HSSAAZ😨

Underrated SRSS comment to agree —>✧ Poe's pov ✧As i was in math class fiddling with my burgundy hair (his hair is like that😠), trying to fix it as i had to rush to school this morning 

Poe's pov
As i was in math class fiddling with my burgundy hair (his hair is like that😠), trying to fix it as i had to rush to school this morning  . Ugh . My hair always seems to look scruffy but today in particular it looks like a bird nest . The teacher starts to explain the work today , he runs in yelling a muffled reason to why he was so late , the teacher just scoffed and said he would let it slide . In his usual seat in-front of me and leaned back which always annoyed me even if he was alright . He looked back and as soon as he saw my reaction as usual he stops which is good , i usually do my work or watch the goofball mess about. He's surprisingly amusing in a annoying but funny way?. He has the softest , neatest raven hair but still has horrendously messy uniform and never wheres his blazer . As i daydream the clown turns around to say somethings ...
R-"Hey Edgar- shoot i mean poe can i borrow a pencil i forgot my pencil case ?"
P- " oh u-um i guess i have one spare here"
R- "thanks!"
Ranpos thought -
'I didn't even need one i just wanted to speak to him ,mission successful and when i give it back i can speak more (♡ ‿ ♡) '
Back to poe
the math lesson was boring as usually everyone hated the teacher and i hated the lesson so i just sneakily finished up on some writing i did last night
——————————
As i was packing up akito and edogawo were chatting then he pranced his way over and asked me if i wanted to go to a Christmas party?

This is SHIT HELP SKJSSJ UGHHH
i drew art of ranpo and poe lol

Not a fan of this one ewwAnd it one let me upload the ranpo one ughh

And it one let me upload the ranpo one ughh