Our first talk?

Hello I've been ill and very unmotivated im going to try and write At least a good amount  words so here goes nothing
I have ideas for Christmas to so i need to get the plot built up IGHHDHD
Unrelated but he's so gorgeous in the pic☺️

Ranpo's pov

"Its been so tough recently to talk to Edgar . He's just really quite and not very sociable. But he's so mysterious and i seem drawn to him some how .In english I've said a few things but he just agrees are nods , i wish he would just talk to me! " i think in complete rage at lunch.

Y "hey you daydreamer get out of fairy land and join us!"
R- "HUH seriously says you yosano- "
Y- "yeah, whatever we were talking about how we should all go out this weekend?!"
R- "if there is food im in!"
Y-"ofcs you idiot"

Yosano really gets on my nerves , not like shes all lovey with koyo , but damn i really cant get him out of my mind can i?
As we were eating and talking , he walked passed us, hair slightly moving as he walked while carefully holding books in his hands. Oh to hold them hands .
Then i had an idea!

Before he walked out of reach i shouted,
R-"Hey Edgar! Sit with us"
Both him and the people sat with me gave what seemed to be an annoyed shocked look .
P- "Oh um u-uh sure?"
He muttered which made me grin as he actually sad something normal . As he walked over i scooted over so he could sit down . I started to blush abit as yosano was looking at me wiggling her eyebrows- i swear this girl. I gave her a glare as I turned to Edgar.
R-"So what do you have for lunch Edgar?!" I said
P-"O-oh i don't have anything i-i forgot it today"
I thought hard before saying something that would shock everyone,
R-"Here have some of  my sweets, i don't mind!"
P-" r-really ? ,thank you ranpo-kun"

I handed some over and eaten some of mine to. It was really fun to finally talk to him yosano asked normal things thankfully , he even mentioned how he preferred to be called poe instead of Edgar , my mistake.

Sadly lunch was over , what did happen was i got his number! YEAH , i asked yosano if he could come out with us and she was sound with it, now i have to ask him to-