I think i like you

It's now 4 and I start getting ready for this date I have with Jude as I'm gonna need lots of time coz i need to look good for this date.

I get in the shower and wash my hair and about about an hour later i start playing music to get ready to and start on my hair. By the time I finished my hair it was about 5:30 so I still have enough time to do my makeup and get my outfit on and take pictures.

I do my makeup and finish that at about 6:10 as i kept messing my makeup up. So now it's time to get dressed. I am wearing this black dress and some heels but they are only small ones as i don't wanna wear tall ones coz i will struggle to walk. By the time I get ready it's already about 6:30 so I have 30 mins to do what I was so I go outside and try not bump into Jude as i don't want him to see me just yet and get bukayo to take some pictures so I can post them on my insta.

"Bukayo be quiet I don't want Jude to see me just yet" i said hitting him as we are walking down the stairs.
We got outside and quickly took pictures and then i went back up to my room and it took us about 20 mins to take pics coz bukayo was asking too many questions. By the time I got to my room i had about 10 mins until I had to meet Jude downstairs so I just sat down and scrolled through insta and TikTok.

It was now 7 and it was time for my date with Jude. I am nervous but it should be fine coz Jude is a nice guy and I like him so I hope it will be good. I don't know where we are going tho so I hope he tells me. I head downstairs and I see Jude waiting for me. He was wearing some black jeans and a black jacket aswell. He looked so good. No i can't think like that he probably don't even like me he is probably only doing this as a friendship date or something.
"Hi y/n you look beautiful as always" Jude said giving me a hug
"Hey, thank you , you don't look too bad yourself" i said with a massive smile
"Are you ready to go" he said before he starts walking
"Yeah" i said as we started walking
"So coz i ain't got a car I bought one for the night" he said looking at me
"That's fine" i said smiling at him

We got into the car and it was so nice there was lights and everything it was so pretty
"Not gonna lie I was kind of nervous but I think it's gonna be ok" i said to him
"I was too and it will be ok you will have fun for sure" he said smiling at me
"Hey y/n can you take a picture for my Instagram for me?"
"Yeah sure"
I took the picture then he took a few pictures of me aswell which I will post later on

We eventually get to where we are eating and it's this nice restaurant. It was so nice here there were a few couples here and some who were there as a family.

We sit down and order our food and as we wait we just talk to each other.

"So what have you planned for us coz i want to know so bad I'm curious" i said looking at him whilst waiting for our food
"It's a surprise you have to wait and see" he said grinning at me
"Come on why not just tell me" i said begging him to tell me
"It's a surprise i can't tell you but what I can tell you is that you will probably like it" he said with the grin still on his face
I sat there and looked at him. He just looks so good. He's so perfect his hair, his smile , just everything abt him is so perfect. Wait what am I doing i can't fall for someone I have known for a week. I can't go against my dads rules. I can't distract him from training and playing in the matches. I just can't. What has got into me I'm crazy. But I can't help it he's just amazing.
Whilst I'm in my thoughts out food comes

After we eat Jude pays and we go back to the car and start going to the next place by now it's about 8:30 as it took a while to get to the restaurant and it's now going to take a while to get to the next place apparently.

We were just sitting in the car and I notice that Jude is staring at me.
"What Jude, what are you looking at" i say to him laughing
"Nothing just you" he said smiling
"Why you looking at me for" i say still laughing
"Coz your just so beautiful" he said not taking that smile off his face
"Aww Jude stop man" i say smiling at him
"I can't help it" he said laughing
I just smiled at him and then we started having a normal conversation about the next match in a few days.