Thank you so much

Its now the day we all have to go home, and I've spoke to my dad and he said he will let me live alone and as I'm with Jude I wanted to live in an area he goes to see his family in and that's in Birmingham.

"Hey Jude so I spoke to my dad and I will be living alone and I will be living in Birmingham so when you come down from Germany I can see you everytime you come down" I say to him
"That's great but I was thinking of asking you to come to Germany with me as you don't really have anywhere to go here and it will take you a while to find a place in Birmingham" he said as he turned to me
"Really well I would love that but I'd your mum ok with it. I haven't even met her yet"
"Yeah I've told her about you and she said it would be nice to have you there with us"
"Awww ok I'll come to Germany with you"
He gives me a massive hug and kisses me before we get into the car down to Birmingham as it's almost Christmas so Jude is staying with his dad and brother.

We are now in Birmingham and Jude's parents said it's fine for me to stay with them for a few nights before I have to go to my family up in Manchester.

When we got there we both went into the house and it was quite nice to be honest and Jude's parents are so nice to me aswell.
"Hey y/n would you like a drink"Jude's mum asked me
"Yes please, thank you" I say smiling at her
"No problem" she says as she comes in with my drink.
"Your parents are very nice" I say to hide as I sip my drink.
"Yeah they like you a lot" he says smiling at me.

We just chill out for most of the day as Jude's brother jobe wasn't there as he wasn't back from football until tomorrow.
"Jude I'm tired can I go bed" I asked as I yawned.
"Yeah come let's go" he says as he stands up
"Night mum and dad" he says as he walks past them to go upstairs.
"I'm going to change out of these clothes" I say as I go and get pjs and go into Jude's bathroom with my makeup wipes to take my makeup off aswell.

We just sat down in Jude's bed for a bit then we ended up falling asleep with Jude laying on me.
"I love you y/n" he says as he looks up at me
"I love you too" I say as he stretched up and kissed me.
"Night Jude"
"Night"

TIME SKIP

It was now Christmas Eve and I'm spending it with Jude as I'm going to Manchester at like 5pm.
"What time you going to Manchester" Jude asked.
"About 5 but after Christmas I'm coming back here as I'm going Germany with you"
"Oh yeah"
"I'm going to take a few clothes with me as I'm coming back Boxing Day and whenever you are going back to Germany I am coming too"
"We are going back before new years but my dad and jobe are coming with us as they are going to spend new years in Germany"
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you it's my birthday on the 29th aswell"
"You told me nowww really now I got to figure out what to get you now"
"You don't have to get me anything it's fine I have you I don't need anything else" I say putting my hands around his neck.
"Well I still wanna get you something" he said putting his hands around my waist.
We were just standing there and then Jude leans in and kisses me.
"Im glad I've got you Jude" I say pulling away from the kiss.
"Same im glad I met you" he said as he hugged me.
"So we gonna go downstairs or not" I say laughing
"Yes we are going now"

Jude's mum is cooking us dinner tonight as it's Christmas Eve and they want to have a nice dinner with me. Around 4 was when we started eating.

We all ate and talked about Christmas and family. And by the time I finished dinner in was almost 5 but they wanted me to open the presents they got me and I got them all some things aswell.
"You guys didn't have to buy me anything"
"We already did now open it y/n" Jude said. The first present was from all of them.
"No you didn't, you didn't need to buy me this" I say unwrapping my present to see car keys. I had recently got my license but I haven't got a car yet.
"I can't take this it's too much" I say looking at them all.
"Yes you can we all put money towards it for you" Jude's mum said.
"Aww thank you all so much" I say as I hug them all.
"I've got you something separate so here you go" Jude says handing me a present.
"Awww Jude this is so sweet" I say as I open the present and see a box with a necklace in it.
"Your welcome" he says smiling at me whilst everyone was in awe.
"Jude I love this so much" I say as I hug him. I turn around and ask him to put it on for me. It's so pretty it's a sliver necklace with gems on it. I love him so much.

A/n

This is the end of this part next part either up tomorrow or later on today.