I love you

A/n
I'm going to skip one football match as I find it long writing them everytime and I'm lazy as hell lol but enjoy.

Y/n pov

It is now going to be England vs France as the last match we had was vs Senegal and we won obviously. This match is going to be so hard but the boys will get through and do well.

"Ok so boys this is one of the biggest matches we have had and I need you all to do the best you can" my dad said to the boys. Me and my dad are fine with eachother now but he still doesn't like the fact that I'm with Jude.

TIME SKIP

It's kick off and the game has started. This match is going to be one of the hardest ones yet.
Almost 20 mins in and France have a goal.

At about 50 mins a penalty was awarded as these France players are pricks and this damn ref was a dickhead bro how did you not see that foul bro. Anyways Harry (Kane) was taking it and he got it in. I cheered him on obviously.

Another goal to France at at around 80 mins. I really hope we don't lose this.

Another penalty was awarded to us and again Kane was taking it and he missed.  And then near to the end another penalty was given to us and this was the penalty going onto 2-2 if rashford gets it in.

Marcus looked so stressed about it.
"Go on Marcus you can do it" I shout to him hoping he can hear me.
He went to shoot it and he missed. The France players were all cheering but Kane, bukayo, Jude and many more were crying. I go into the field and go hug bukayo and tel him everything's ok
"Bukayo look at me, you did so well and I'm proud of you"
"Thank you y/n I really appreciate it" he says looking at me
"I'm going to go to Jude ok"
"Ok"
I go to Jude and he's just lying down crying on the floor so I grab his arms and pull him so that he's standing.
"Hey Jude it's ok" I say as I wrap my arms around his neck.
He just hugs me back tight and I know everyone's watching even his family but I don't care.
"Hey Jude look at me" he looks at me and rubs his eyes.
"Jude you did so well in every match and ik so proud of you and so are your parents and so is everybody here" I say holding his face
"Thank you y/n I appreciate it" he says as he looks at me
"No problem I will do anything to get that fam. Red sued bro he was a dickhead, like how did he not see that foul when one of the players fully pushed Mason to the ground" I say making him laugh
"Come here" I say bringing him into a hug.
As I pull away I look at Jude and kiss him as I know this would make him happy as he lives his hugs and kisses he's always begging me to hug him it's so cute. Everyone is just standing there watching us and even the crowd are watching us.
"I love you y/n" Jude says to me as he pulled away from the kiss.
"I love you too Jude" I say looking right in his eyes. I take his hand and start walking around with him as I congratulate France players as I'm nice like that. Jude then goes to his family and I go back to where I was sitting and wait till we have to go.

JUDES POV

I go to my parents after y/n walked back to where she was sitting. I do love her so much she's so amazing. She's literally perfect.
"Hey son" my dad says to me
"Hi dad" I say back
"Hi darling" my mum says
"So jude who's that girl then" my dad asked me
"Oh her she's my girlfriend she's Southgate's daughter" I say looking a bit nervous as I didn't want to tell them.
"Ooo the managers daughter yeah" my dad says kind of laughing
"Yeah" I say laughing as I look back at her.
"She's very pretty jude" my mum says
"I know she's stunning" I say as I'm still looking at her.
"So what's she like" my mum asks
"She's amazing, she's sweet and she's always there for me" I say happier than I was before.
"That's nice" both my mum and dad say
"Well I've got to get back to the boys but I will see you soon"
"Ok bye Jude" they both say.

I walk back to the boys and then we head back. As we gotta get a flight home tomorrow.

A/n
This part was quite short. But I hope you enjoyed it.

Does Jude's mum and dad like y/n? We will have to wait and see.

Hope you enjoyed next part up later on