1

It was a quiet morning on the planet of Cybertron. Everyone and everything was starting to wake up. One certain femme was starting to wake up. The femme is named StellarMoon. She has been working in the medical field fixing and mending the wounded. But one mech that she saw she had caught his eye. She didn't know him, but she knew that everyone had referred to him as Soundwave.

She was mending one mech until the other mech came in and sat down to wait for his turn. There, good as new. Thank you nurse StellarMoon. You're welcome. She then saw one of the medics that helped her along the way. And his name was Ratchet.

StellarMoon looked and saw another mech sitting and waiting patiently. She walked over towards him. Hello. What brings you here today? Hello nurse StellarMoon, I am having issues with my wings and sorta my tentacles. I see. Well let me take a look.

She walked over and gently checked his wings. Hmm. Your wings are scratched and a bit mangled. But I will have them fixed up in no time. She went and started working on his wings. So I hear people call you Soundwave. Is that correct? Yes it is.

Soundwave sat down letting her work on his wings. He looked and saw a mech who walked in. The mech who walked in was silver and gray with purple highlights on his arm, legs, and his sides. And with a fusion cannon on his right arm, with a blade on his right arm. This mech that everyone referred to him was known as Megatronus.

Soundwave, what a surprise. I didn't expect to see you here. Hello Megatronus. I am just here to get my wings fixed and get my tentacles fixed as well. I see. Hello nurse StellarMoon. Hello Megatronus. Problems with your fusion cannon again.

Megatronus chuckled at her answer. Yes it is. Well I call him my brother but me and Orion Pax were sorta you know. Having different opinions. Like I guess funny different opinions. Where's Knockout? Megatronus asked, wondering where he was at because he told him he wanted to learn and be in the medical field.

Not sure, Megatronus. It's hard to tell. She went and continued to mend Soundwave's wings. Soundwave was patient. He wasn't like the others who wanted it to be done quickly. She then went to check on Soundwave's tentacles. Soundwave extracted his tentacles and let her check them. She checked them over and didn't see anything wrong. Hmm. Looks like your tentacles are good. Strange, they were bothering me yesterday. Well alright. Thank you nurse StellarMoon. You're welcome. He bent down. I'll see you later when you are done. Her eyes widened. O...okay.

Megatronus was sitting and waiting his turn. He noticed that Soundwave was starting to like StellarMoon. But he didn't say anything. Soon Soundwave left. And Megatronus walked over and sat down.