2

StellarMoon was just standing and thinking about what Soundwave had just said. I'll see you later when you are done. She was thinking when she heard someone calling her name. StellarMoon, StellarMoon. Nurse StellarMoon. Huh. Oh sorry Megatronus.

It's fine. She walked over and checked his fusion cannon. She immediately started working on it. Megatronus was sitting and waiting. He was thinking when he saw a familiar mech walking in. It was Orion Pax. Megatronus always referred to Orion as his brother.

Orion Pax walked in looking at his pad. He was walking when he bumped into the medic named Ratchet. Orion, pay attention to where you are going. Ratchet yelled at him for not paying attention to where he was going. Sorry Ratchet. Orion said to Ratchet apologizing to him. Soon Orion heard someone chuckling. He turned and saw Megatronus, who he calls and refers to as his brother. What's so funny, Megatronus. Orion asked him.

Oh you by not paying attention as usual. You have been that way ever since we first met each other. Orion chuckled. Thanks for reminding me about that. Orion said to Megatronus trying to make a joke out of it. Sure thing Orion. Problems again with the cannon. Orion asked Megatronus. Yes. Unfortunately. Megatronus said to Orion.

StellarMoon was about finished. Soon she placed the last wire and she was done. There, good as new. Thank you nurse StellarMoon. Megatronus got up and walked towards Orion. Megatronus whispers to Orion. You better watch her. I think she's starting to like Soundwave.

Orion immediately lifted his head up from his pad and looked at Megatronus. What. Orion responded, having a surprised look on his face. Are you sure about this Megatronus? Yes. He whispered back to Orion. Well don't interfere then with them Megatronus I know you too well. Megatronus laughed. Well yes you do. I'll see you later brother. Bye brother. Orion replied to Megatronus saying goodbye.

StellarMoon was cleaning up her tools and putting them away. Ratchet I am going to take a break. Alright. You did well today StellarMoon. Thank you Ratchet. I learned almost everything from you. Ratchet chuckled. Yes you did. And you are making a fine and excellent student. StellarMoon smiled at what Ratchet said to her. Well I want to be the best medic.

StellarMoon walked out and headed to her favorite spot to relax. She walked and sat down in her favorite spot when she heard someone walking in her direction. She turned and looked and saw Soundwave. The mech who she mended earlier. Soundwave walked over and sat next to her.

Sorry if I startled you, Nurse StellarMoon. Uh. No you didn't Soundwave. Anyways please call me StellarMoon. Alright StellarMoon. I heard from a lot of mechs and femmes that you like me. Is that true StellarMoon? He waited patiently for her to respond to the question he asked her.