10

Soundwave transformed and walked inside the ship. He walked and couldn't believe that his wife was gone. He immediately collapsed. A Vehicon named Steve was walking around the corner. He looked up and saw the TIC(Third In Command communication specialists) on the floor.

My Liege. I need you in the hall. Steve said comlinking Lord Megatron. What is it now, Steve? Megatron asked Steve through his commlink. My Lord, it's Soundwave sir. Steve told his master. I am on my way. Where are you at, Steve? In the halls almost close to the flight deck sir. Steve went over. Soundwave, wake up.

Megatron got up from his throne and walked out. He walked and went around the corner. He looked up and saw his communication specialists on the floor. Soundwave. Megatron ran over. Steve what happened. I don't know sir.

Soon Soundwave was starting to come around. He was about to get up but his master stopped him. Soundwave, no don't. What happened? Megatron asked him worried about his health. Answer: sparkmate. Megatron was confused. Is it about my queen? Soundwave shook his helm. Answer: different sparkmate. Sparkmate gone. Sparkmate offline.

My Liege. He is talking about StellarMoon. I remember her my Liege. Megatron looked at Steve and then looked at Soundwave. Soundwave, is that true? Are you telling me that StellarMoon is offline? Affirmative: my Liege. Don't want to remember the pain.

Megatron lifted Soundwave up and walked him to his room. They entered and he sat Soundwave on his berth. Soundwave if you want do you need time off. Soundwave looked at his master. Answer: no my Liege. Need to continue to decode the relics. No one else to do it. Megatron chuckled. Indeed. Well just try to get some rest.

It was about 2 or 3 years and Soundwave pushed all his emotions away. He made it to himself where he didn't remember his sparkmate. Lord Megatron made sure that nobody mentions about his late conjunx-endura or they will not live to see another day. It also came to a point where Lord Megatron forgot about Soundwave's sparkmate and also his sparkmate CyberSun.

But later on Lord Megatron was looking over and saw that a relic was nearby in one of the areas. Soundwave. Soundwave turned. Soundwave I need you to scour this area and locate what's in the area. Soundwave nodded and walked out.

He walked out and transformed. He went to the area and landed. He was looking and saw something he walked over and saw an escaped pod. He walked over and opened it. He saw a sparkling.

The End:

And that's how Soundwave found his daughter Stardust. But I won't tell you the rest. You'll have to read the second book of Transformers Prime Fanfiction Soundwave's Daughter. And I am sorry that this was short. I tried to keep it short but didn't want to have it long.