6

StellarMoon was surprised. Oh Soundwave, these are beautiful. How did you know that blue is my favorite color? Just a lucky guess. StellarMoon smiled. Well thank you. Soundwave took her hand and they both sat down.

StellarMoon, I have something to ask you. StellarMoon turned and looked at him. Yes. Soundwave was nervous but he vented out slowly and asked her the question. StellarMoon, will you be my sparkmate?

StellarMoon's eyes widened but soon she smiled. Oh yes, Soundwave. I will be your sparkmate. Soundwave smiled. He took his visor off and they both went in for a kiss. They were kissing endlessly until they heard a small voice yell out. YES!

Soundwave and StellarMoon both jerked up and looked at the direction of the voice. Soundwave sighs. Frenzy, Rumble, Ravage get out here. Soon all the symbiotes walked out. I thought I told you three to stay at home. Sorry creator. Frenzy said to Soundwave. Yeah sorry. Rumble said back. I tried to stop them. Ravage replied.

Well Soundwave. Aren't you going to introduce me to these wonderful symbiotes? Both Frenzy, Rumble, and Ravage both looked up at StellarMoon and then at Soundwave. Uh. StellarMoon, I would like you to meet Frenzy, Rumble, and of course Ravage. Frenzy, Rumble, and Ravage I would like you to meet StellarMoon, my sparkmate.

Frenzy, and Rumble ran up and hugged StellarMoon. Oh. StellarMoon giggled. Ravage slowly walked up and sniffed StellarMoon. StellarMoon bent down to Ravage's level. Hello Ravage. Soundwave walked over and nudged Ravage. Hi. StellarMoon went over and started petting and scratched one area that Ravage loves.

Soundwave chuckled when he heard Ravage purr. It seems he likes you my dear. StellarMoon looked up at Soundwave. It would appear that you are right. Soon StellarMoon and Soundwave started walking. Soundwave.

Yes, my dear. Have you ever thought of having a child? Just curious. Soundwave stopped and he thought about it. Yes. I have. If we ever do have a child I promise I will be with you raising our child together. StellarMoon smiled. You want one now, Soundwave. Soundwave looked at her.

A…are you sure, my dear. Yes. Soundwave I want to be with you I want to be yours. No one else's. Just yours. Soundwave had his visor on but he was smiling. He bridged him and his sparkmate and his symbiotes to their suite. They walked through and the symbiotes left and let Soundwave and StellarMoon have their intimacy alone together.

Soundwave walked over and laid StellarMoon on the berth. He took his visor off looking at her. What. Said StellarMoon. Nothing, you just look so beautiful that's all. And that's when they knew it was starting.