7

Warning this is going to be mature. Not very good with mature stuff but I try. But if you are under the age of 18 please skip this. If you cringe at lemon or with mature stuff then please leave.

Soundwave went forward and started kissing her neck cables. Mmmm. StellarMoon went and kissed Soundwave. Soon she felt him moving his tongue inside her mouth. Ummm. StellarMoon moved her hands down but Soundwave stopped her. Ah. Soundwave said, stopping her. Please. StellarMoon said wanting to be his. Nope not now my love.

StellarMoon wanted to be his. PLEASE! I want to be yours. Soundwave chuckled but wasn't giving in. Soundwave was kissing her more but he didn't realize what she did. Sounds, now please. Not yet. He looked down and saw his codpiece was off. StellarMoon! Fine. Soundwave said, giving into her. StellarMoon smiled. StellarMoon opened her codpiece and she was ready. She went up and wrapped her servos around his neck. Soundwave kissed her then slowly started going in. StellarMoon winced at the pain. Soundwave whispers to her. The pain will be over soon my love.

StellarMoon moved her hips and started feeling Soundwave thrusting in and out of her valve. She moaned with pleasure. Soundwave thrusted furthermore savoring the juices around his cock. He felt her start to cum around his cock. He grunted and thrusted furthermore until StellarMoon's knot snapped and she screamed in pleasure. Soundwave groaned and grunted and soon went deeper and he released his seed inside her womb.

Soundwave immediately collapsed and laid beside her. I love you Soundwave. I love you too, StellarMoon. He bent forward and kissed her helm. Sleep well my love. Hmm. Soon they both fell into recharge.

It was morning everyone and everything was starting to wake up including StellarMoon. She slowly got up and looked and saw Soundwave fast asleep. She checked her internal clock and noticed she needed to head to work. She slowly slid off and wrote a note for Soundwave telling her where she is at. She smiled and then left for work.

StellarMoon was walking when she started not feeling well. She shrugged it off and went to work. Ratchet then soon came running in. StellarMoon looked up. Ratchet, looks like you saw a ghost. Panting. You can say that. I guess I thought I was late. I chuckled. Well you're not late.

Meanwhile, close to the Primus Council building. CyberSun was worried about Megatronus. Soon she saw him walking out angry and pissed off. She ran up to him. Honey, you're upset, what's wrong. She heard him growl. He betrayed me. That's what happened. They denied my speech and ignored me. This is war.

Megatronus turned to CyberSun. My dear. Are you willing to join my cause and be my queen and rule beside me? CyberSun looked and looked back at him. Yes, Megatronus. I will be your queen. He smiled. Anyways my dear, I go by Megatron now. We need to go and meet up with Soundwave and Shockwave my queen. They both walked off and went to see Soundwave, and Shockwave. This was war. Pax was his brother but he betrayed him. He wanted to destroy Pax/Prime once and for all.