3

StellarMoon immediately choked and coughed. StellarMoon, you okay. Soundwave immediately asked her. *Coughing* Yeah. She responded to his question. I am okay. You, saying that people are telling you that I like you. Well is it true StellarMoon? She looked the other way not knowing what to say. Because what people are saying is true. She does have feelings for Soundwave. She just doesn't know if Soundwave has feelings for her.

StellarMoon, you haven't answered my question. Soundwave said to her waiting for her response. Is it true? Uh. To be honest, don't laugh. But yes, I have and do have feelings for you Soundwave. What about you? Do you have feelings for me? StellarMoon asked him. She waited for a response.

To be honest with you StellarMoon. Yes. I have and do have feelings for you. I have had feelings for you since I first met you and saw you before you were a medic. Soundwave, why didn't you tell me. I…I was nervous and I didn't know how to say or explain my feelings to you. Why didn't you tell me? I…I was nervous too. I didn't know how to explain my feelings that I had for you.

Soundwave was smiling under his visitor. He took his visor off and went forward and kissed her. Oh. StellarMoon was surprised but she kissed him back. Soon they both back away. I'll see you later, Soundwave. Soundwave nodded and he saw you leaving and heading back to work.

Soundwave left and was walking but slammed into someone. He looked up and saw Megatronus. Oh Megatronus. Sorry I wasn't watching where I was going.

Megatronus chuckled. It's fine. And I see you had a great time. Huh. What do you mean, Megatronus? Oh you know what I mean. Because you know I have the same thing with my sparkmate CyberSun. Soon Soundwave's face was turning red.

Soon they heard a voice. Megatronus. Megatronus turned around and saw his sparkmate coming towards him. Hello my love. Hi Megatronus. She saw Soundwave and knew he was getting uncomfortable. Megatronus what did you do? Uh, nothing my dear.

Soundwave was listening but walked off. I think he has a crush, my dear. Oh. Well don't interfere then. Megatronus laughed. What's so funny. That's what my brother said. Do you two have the ability to read minds? Anyways I have missed you.

CyberSun stared at him. Missed me. I've only been away for about thirty Mini cycles. Well my dear, that is long for me. Megatronus said to her. She walked over and bent forward and gave him a kiss.

Megatronus looked down and smiled. What. Nothing. It's just that you look so beautiful. If even you blush. CyberSun immediately started to blush. See just like I said. Megatronus walked over and took her hand and they both headed off to have some time to themselves.