Chapter 7

(Authors note start)  Its a miracle! I actually updated!!😂
I'm trying to make my writing more accessible, let me know if you have tips to help me improve, I plan on editing previous chapters to match(authors note end)

                    ~

     (Dream start)
His uncle lifted him into the air by his collar nearly choking him in the process, he had finally been able to go somewhere with his relatives and he messed up big time. He wasn't even sure how or if the glass disappearing was his fault, it just... happened, like magic. He would never say that outloud though, that would only make things worse.

"What the hell did you do, freak?!" vernon yelled, face turning a horrid purple from his anger "I dont know" harry stuttered. "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO." "I'm sorry Uncle-" he felt a hand make contact with his face twice "I DONT WANT ANY OF YOUR PHONEY APOLOGIES BOY!" then came a punch to his abdomen "I don't know why we didn't just leave you at the orphanage, all you ever do is cause trouble." Harry was roughly thrown into his cupboard and his uncle yelled "and no food for a week!"

(Dream end)

Harry woke up with a start, He hadn't told anyone about how bad it had been at the dursleys. There were far more important things to worry about, and he was with Sirius now. He's safe and he won't ever have to see them again. He decided to go make himself some tea.

He was on the way to the kitchen when he heard voices in one of the nearby rooms, he stopped outside the drawing room and saw Sirius and Remus talking

"-I had a nightmare about my mum again... About the night I ran away-" Sirius paused "I had just recieved a parcel from Lily, She was on holiday with her family and had gotten me some souvenirs. My mum saw the muggle items and burned them, and we got in a fight... she used Crucio on me that night," Remus took Sirius' hand in his own, then Sirius continued "I Couldn't take one more minute of them, I grabbed my wand and left. It took me a couple of days to get to the Potters, even with the Knightbus."
"I knew they were horrible people, but I never could've imagined... I'm so sorry"

Harry silently continued walking to the kitchen and put on the kettle. While he waited for the water to boil he let his mind wander, Sirius had been abused too?