Chapter 2: A boy with dreams

(Many years ago)

It was a bright day at the play park in the neighbourhood and it seemed to be peaceful but then we see five boys with three of them were bullying a young boy because he doesn't have any quirk and were beaten him up until another boy with short green hair step in front of them.

He was shaking in fear a bit while he stare at the three boys and then he finally said.

Izuku: (scared) Th-Th-That's wrong Kacchan. You....You can't be bullying people like that. I-If you don't stop, th-then I'll have to stop you.

Katsuki and the other of his three friends stare at Izuku for a bit and then Katsuki said while he smirked and his friends active their quirks.

Katsuki: (smirk) In that case, looks like we have to beat you help as well, Deku.

Then minutes later we see the now beaten up Izuku laying in the middle of the park floor unconscious while Katsuki and his friends leave him as they laugh while they were walking away.

(Intro)

(Present day)

It was morning and we see Y/n, Philip, Shotaro and Tokime enjoying their breakfast while Tokime is seen holding the Double driver and looking at it and then ask Y/n.

Tokime: So you both each have a gaia memory and once you both slide them into this driver you both become one?

Y/n: Yep. We share a mind and body while being a rider.

Philip: We also have other gaia memories that we each have. We use them to battle threats like Villains or Dopants.

Tokime: And these "Dopants" what are they?

Y/n: They are people who use gaia memories for their own way. There is this secret organisation that is selling them to people and we have been trying to find out who they are for years.

Shotaro: But they are too hard to find and whenever we get close to them they disappeared from sight. Whoever they are are clever and knows when we are coming.

Philip: What makes them dangerous is the fact some gaia memories used to be pro heroes quirks. Many pro heroes mysteriously die while they have shown to not have any quirks on them which lead them to believe their quirks were drain.

Tokime: That horrible.

Y/n: For now we just need to wait for a next Dopant attack and get some answers.

Shotaro: Yes but for now we gonna head to school, don't want to miss our classes.

Y/n: No need to tell us that twice.

Tokime: Well i might as well find myself a part time job. Catch you three later.

Y/n: (smile) Same. Good luck.

(Later)

Y/n, Philip and Shotaro arrive to their school and we see Y/n and Philip sat down with among many other students as their teacher came into class with some paperwork on him as he place them onto his desk and then spoke to his class.

Male teacher: So, since you are third year students  it's time for you to think seriously about your future. I'll pass out forms for your future plans now, but you're all pretty much planning...to go into the hero course, right?