Chapter 3: Anyone can be a hero

(Several years ago)

Dr Kyudai: I'm sorry but I afraid he won't have any quirks.

We we see a child Izuku sat on the chair with hid mother as they came to Dr Kyudaus office to see if Izuku will be able to gain a quirk but Izuku was shocked when Dr Kyudai tells them this.

Inko: That's.....Is something wrong with him after all? Most other kindergeners Quirks have already manifested. He's the only one through.

Dr Kyudai: Excuse me, but you're fourth generation, right, ma'am? May I ask about your quirk?

Inko: Yes of course. I can pull small objects to me. My husband can breath fire.

Dr Kyudai: I see....Normally, by age four, he would have manifested one of those quirks. Sometimes even both to some people. When the superpowers started showing up, an early research study was published. It became common practice to see if the pinky toe was missing a joint. When parts of the body aren't used, they're deemed unnecessary. People who didn't have a joint were thought to be a newly evolved form.

Then he shows an x-ray image of Izuku foot as he tap his finger at the pinky toe follow bye him telling Izuku's mother.

Dr Kyudai: You can see by looking at this X-ray that Izuku has two joints. It's unusual to see that these days, but that means he has no Quirk.

After that we see it was a rainy day as we see Inko making her way up the steps to check on Izuku and can hear something being played. She approaches Izuku's door and slightly open it to see him watching the video of All Might saving lives.

Inko: Izuku?

Izuku: Mom.... he saves everyone with a smile, no matter what trouble they're in. He's such a cool hero.

He turn his chair towards her as Inko started to tear up to see Izuku tears of dreams crushed and a chance of being a hero being thrown but he still smiled as he said.

Izuku: (tears) Can I....be a hero, too?

(Intro)

(Present day)

Philip: Izuku. Izuku. Izuku, wake up.

We see Philip hitting the still unconscious Izuku all while All Might and Y/n managed to pour the last remains of Sludge into one of the teo water bottles.

Y/n: Man that was soo disgusted! I might need to wash my hands for an hour.

All Might: (smile) Ha Ha! Thank you young man, now the streets are clean.

Y/n: YEAH BUT MY HANDS AIN'T!!!

Philip: Guys, he's waking up.

Izuku groan a bit while Y/n approaches Izuku as he slowly open his eyes and sees Philip and Y/n were standing over him.

Y/n: You okay? You hurt?

Izuku: Philip? Y/n? You both were that rider, from the ne-

Then his face was in total shock when he sees All Might as he stare at him in total shock while Philip wave his hand in front of him.

Philip: I think he's broken again.

Y/n: Well that's just great.

All Might: (smile) It's good to see your alive. Luckily for you, your two friends protected you and defeated the super villain and we kept him into these two water bottles!