Chapter 5: The exam begins

We see Y/n and Philip riding the motorcycle bike through the city and making their way to what they have been waiting for a very long time.

After all the training and hard work they are finally going to take on the U.A entrance exam to see by the teachers of U.A academy that they will become students of U.A.

Soon they arrived at the building as Y/n parked the motorcycle bike and walk up to the steps and stop to look at the building where they will be told about the entrance exam and will be taking to show their skills to the teachers of U.A.

Y/n: (smirk) Time to show those teachers what we are cable of.

Philip: (smile) I agree. Say, do you think we be recognised once we get inside the building? I mean everyone have seen the news and our battle against Sludge.

Y/n: Maybe but that would be good. At least we can show everyone that we are attending U.A academy and better what out of the two in one detectives.

Philip: (smile) Right.

Y/n: (smile) Well what are we waiting for, let's go in shall we.

Philip agrees and the two make their way inside while we see a red motorcycle bike drive up to the parking lot as we see someone while wearing a helmet watching the two go inside as he climb off of his motorcycle bike and take off his helmet and place it under the seat of his motorcycle bike and make his way inside.

(Intro)

(Later)

We see a crowd of students sitting down and waiting for a teacher of U.A academy to come and give them information about the exam as Y/n and Philip are seen entering the room and finding and looking around and sees Izuku there while sitting beside him was Katuski as they sat the bottom of the two.

Izuku noticed them and wave to them while they wave back to him while Katuski glance over to them and roll his eyes to the left before they sat down.

Y/n: This place is huge. Could fit around a 100 students here.

Philip: Don't like tight squeeze?

Y/n: Don't mind it, just saying a lot of students really do want to be in U.A so badly.

Philip: I agree.

Soon the lights turned off and then the lights turned on and shine on the stage as a voice is heard.

???: For all examiness listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!

Then a long blonde pointed up hair guy with microphone around his neck while wearing a black suit appears on stage as he have a s ice on his face while he called out.

???: Everybody say, "hey"!

Everyone:...............

???: What a refined response. Then I'll quickly present to you a rundown of practical exam! Are you ready?!

Everyone:...........

Y/n: (whisper) Who is this weirdo and why dose he sound like he's in a party,

Philip: (whisper) That's the Voice hero, Present Mic. Not only he's a hero but he does talks shows in radios on live for everyone yo watch.

Y/n: (whisper) Huh so that's the guy I've heard in my radio huh. I thought he was just a normal guy who's upsets with talking through radios.

Present Mic: As I says in the application requirements, you listeners will be participating in ten-minute mock urban battles next!