80. NOCEUR.

BITTER SWEET SYMPHONY - THE VERVE

Get your ice cream and tissue.

</3

NO POV

TWO YEARS AGO
SUMMER 2020.

"Do you know why it's important to preserve memories? I know why. Because you're gonna forget what you don't expect to forget that's also important to you. Personally, you might not picture a certain memory from your past in your head correctly and you might not hear it in your head as well, so you'd rather buy or get a camera right now and record the most random things. That's still making memories and you might not even realize that." The radio plays in the van as Zayn arrived in the small old neighborhood with the van.

He listened to the old fashioned voiced like man in a cartoon continue talking while he parked his van in front of the house. He just came back in the small town of Forks from college.

He opened the can door, hopping out onto the ground when Niall and Liam approached him, happy to finally see him again. "How much was this beauty?" Liam slid his finger on the hood of the van, collecting the dirt and then dusted his finger off his pants.

"I didn't have the money but only half of it so the owner paid the other half for me. He checked everything out and she should be perfect." He explained to him and then he looked around him, hearing loud music somewhere, feeling the group vibrate just a bit.

Niall and Liam leaned on the car, also listening to what Zayn also heard. Their foster brother, singing Fluorescent Adolescent by The Arctic Monkeys.

"I missed you, man." Niall gave him a quick hug, patting Zayn's back before pulling away. "Me too... how's life?"

"Alright so far... many things are beginning to change especially for Harry." He murmurs, "Vicky is at work right now while her mom watches Daisy. Addison is out of town right now so I'll let you know youre finally here for the rest of the summer... and damn you missed the fireworks last night." He explained. "Fireworks are boring." Liam turns his head to Niall with a disappointed look on his face.

"Not to me but... did you not see what was going on at the back of my truck?" Niall asks Liam as his brows raised and Zayn was still listening to the conversation while staring over at the house of loud music. "No, what were they doing?" Liam asks back.

"They kissed!" He grins, "I haven't seen him kiss anyone in years, dude!" He also said to Zayn as well. "He's risking it all and I'm so proud of him. I haven't seen him this happy and free this kind of way in so long, man."