Episode 5: A Pest Problem

Prank Opening: Desk Swapping

In New Adventure Bay High, the Rangers were walking towards their history class. When they entered the classroom, the students all had teacher desks and Humdinger's desk is now a student desk. The girls immediately realized that this is another one of the boy's pranks.

Sweetie: Really, guys?

Rubble: Yup, baby.

Skye: How'd you guys even get these big desks in here?

Chase: It was easier than you'd think.

Marshall: Considering how much time since the homework Humdinger gives us is really easy.

Then the Rangers sat down on their usual spots with teacher desks instead of student desks. As they finished setting up their class materials, they began to feel comfortable with the desks.

Everest: As much as we're annoyed with your pranks, boys. I gotta say, these teacher desks are really nice.

Marshall: Thank you, Evy.

Then Humdinger walked into the classroom and became surprised that his desk is now a student desk.

Humdinger: Where is my desk!?!

Rubble: What do you mean?

Humdinger: You know what I'm talking about! And why do you delinquents have these gigantic desks!?!

Marshall: Because you can learn a thing or two from us?

Then everyone else laughed at Marshall's joke, unamusing Humdinger.

Humdinger: Okay. Fine. Let's begin the lesson.

Then Humdinger sat down on the student desk.

Humdinger: Alight, teenagers. Who can tell me who wrote the pronouncement of liberty?

Then Chase raised his hand.

Chase: Tommy Oliveoil. He was also famous for learning how to charm a dragon with a flute.

Then Humdinger became confused.

Humdinger: What? I didn't know that.

Chase: Really? It's on page 30 of our textbooks. You know, the reading you assigned us last week.

Humdinger: Well, I had a lot on my plate last week so I couldn't catch up with my readings for the class.

Chase: Alright. Then, should I explain more?

Humdinger: Please.

Chase: Okay. You might wanna take notes.

Then Humdinger took out a notebook and pencil and began talking notes like a student.

Chase: Tommy Oliveoil was one of this world's greatest leaders. They say he was born and raised in a little town called Angel's Grotto.

Then the class continued with the Rangers lecturing history to Humdinger as if they were the teachers and he was the student.

Story:

In New Adventure Bay, at Sweet Chocolate, the girls were at their counters and Skye was giving a box of chocolate fudge cupcakes to a customer.

Skye: Here you are, ma'am. A box of chocolate fudge cupcakes.

Customer: Thank you, dear.

Skye: That'll be 15.50.

Then the customer gave Skye 15.50 dollars and left with her box of cupcakes.