~Ch. One~ Meeting a Murder Drone..

Ok quick A/N so I will not be doing Smut/Lemons since N is too innocent

Murder drone

Worker drone

And also Human if you wish

WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS (Not many things just wanting to warn y'all)

:SWEARING

:VIOLENCE

:A LITTLE BIT OF GORE

k let's get on with the chapter.

*-————___***___————-*

~Your POV~

I woke up at hearing screaming from outside my dorm and decided to go check out what was going on. I dragged myself out of my cozy warm bed and went over to my closet to change into something comfy (you can pick what ever suits you and you feel comfy in) then I went to the bathroom and washed my face and teeth. Then I combed my hair and styling it into a half up half down style for today. (Ik they be doing their daily routine while ppl are dying and screaming their heads off out there-) I then got out of the bathroom and opened the door to my dorm and closing it behind me normally and turned around to see what was going on so you started walking down the hall but not for too long since when I were about to take a left I saw dead bodies laying limp on the ground some headless some missing an arm or maybe all of their body parts. I stared in horror at the bloody scene in front of me with constricted pupils. ( I think that's what it's called.. meh idk) I backed up a little while slightly tripping over my own feet. As I was about to turn around and boot it for my life I bumped into a tall looking Drone. I didn't dare to look up since I knew what type of drone it was since no ordinary Worker Drone/Human would be as tall, the only type of Drones that are taller than the Worker Drones in average and Humans are Murder Drones... 'shit... I'm screwed for good now..' I thought to myself as I started to hear growling above my head. I finally got the courage to look up to only see a male Murder Drone that had an X on its screen and a creepy sorta Jeff the Killer (MAH DUDE JEFF COMING IN 😂) smile on its face. I started to slowly and cautiously back up as I chuckled nervously while putting my hands up in the air to show that I have no weapon on me and that I'm defenceless. "Good Drone... good.." I said softly and careful with my words trying not to startle it.

OK SO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER! But for now bye and have a lovely day/evening/night!♡

(Future author here<3 Just continue reading my writing gets better- Im not forcing you tho- anyway, Byee!)

Word count: 481