~Ch. Five~ Slumber Party! (2)

QUICK A/N// Ik I'm annoying af but hear me out!✋ This chapter might not be as long as I said it would since I don't have many ideas and also a little out of like- How should I put this out? The funk that I usually give the chapters, since it's literally 02:07AM rn and like my mind is just like.. "Why are you making me work bitch?" So yeah but hope it works!
(Btw we got a lot of N today, not like we don't have him mostly since this is an N X reader Fanfic but yeah. More than usual I would put it out as-)

~N's POV~

After Y/N had just flipped me off with no mercy shown in their eyes I did a dramatic gasp and put my hand on my chest backing away a little from the fake "Offence" and gave them a "How dare you..?" Look before speaking. "Why are you so mean ya big weenie?" I had asked them in a sort of hurt voice, until they started to snicker at something, I then realised what I had said.. I said weenie instead of meanie- (Btw I wrote that by accident and thought of an idea to use it instead of writing it again😂)

I felt my screen heat up from the embarrassment I felt and started to panic a little "W-Wait I didn't mean it in that way!" they just kept on laughing like a child which to be honest I thought was kind of cute.. WAIT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! After what seemed like forever they had final started to calm down but had started to tease me in a dirty way. "So~ you think I'm a hot weenie?~" They said in a teasing yet seductive tone whilst wiggling their brows and having a smug look on their face. I just decided to go along with them anyway. "Yes. Yes I do indeed."

"E-Eh?" They began to look like a flaming hot Cheeto before punching my arm and almost knocking me over, SHEESH did they have a strong punch! "OW! THE ACTUAL HELL Y/N?!" I exclaimed at them holding my arm now and rubbing it, hoping to ease the pain but not doing such a great Job since I could still feel like my arm was on the verge of falling off. "NOT MY FAULT YOUR A LITTLE PERVERSE METAL POLE!"

-Time skip bc I can and bc I'm lazy af rn-

After arriving at our little hideout that we found like a week ago and thought it would be a nice place to get away from the girls (again by the girls I mean J and V) but to be honest ever since y/n had attacked V like that they surprisingly actually made up and now they are getting along quite well, but on the other side with J well.. let's say they are still on the verge of ripping each other's heads off when they see each other-

Anyways as we walked in the not so little but large enough space they walked up to a switch and flipped it making the space light up from the fairy lights we put up like 3 days ago to give it a little more of a friendly and cozy atmosphere.

(You can choose from those four options or if you don't like any of them just imagine your own and also, pls ignore the green-)

"We really did do a good job on decorating huh?" I asked in a sort of hushed tone trying my best to not ruin the mood that we had right now by admiring this master we created. "Yeah." They responded back in the same hushed tone that I used.

We both sat down beside each other and started talking about random stuff that came up to our minds and just wanted to blurt it out for no reason. "Y'know, if you would actually have interest in this type of shit you would literally have like 20 girlfriends/boyfriends by now." They looked up at me before I gave them a confused look and just stared blankly at them which ended up to them chuckling and laying their head on my shoulder for comfort.

Really I didn't mind but before I opened my mouth to say something I heard light snoring and I looked down to see them sleeping like a log, of course me being the sweet little angel that I am, I patted their head and smiled softly before placing my head on top of theirs and closing my eyes, the next thing I knew I was asleep with y/n on my shoulder.

GUYS IK THIS IS NOT AS LONG AS I SAID IT WOULD BE BUT I'LL BE WRITING ANOTHER PART OF IT TOMORROW SO YEAH! But anyways I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, don't forget to be nice to yourself and others also don't forget that you are loved! I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night!
Bye my lovelies! <3

Word count- 861