~Ch. Eleven~

~Y/N's POV~

Me, N, Angsty Grape and Thad-screw were headed back to the colony, of course I had to carry Uzi cause for some reason, I don't like pointing out names but for some reason N was being a bit Jelly and suspicious of Thad around me since he sometimes caught Thad-screw staring at me. Possibly just because I'm a terrifying DM that killed nearly half of his colony in the last.. what? 5 years? I honestly don't remember.

-Timeskip cuz I'm tired as fuck rn-

~3rd Person POV~

(Changed my writing hopefully making it easier for y'all to read the lines whilst voice acting in ur brain spaces, if u do that ofc. Not judging, it's actually kinda fun doing so-)

Ron: Welcome back Thad! -Notices Uzi- Uh, wait, isn't she grounded or something?

The guy called 'Ron' asked in a perplexed tone, one brow raised up on his visor to show confusion. Y/N snickered at the thought of Uzi's dad walking around and saying that she was grounded, well that's one way of humiliating your daughter.

Uzi: Ugh, banished! Has my dad been saying I'm grounded?

Retorted Uzi in a stern tone as her eye visibly twitched on her screen, imitating the words of annoyance through facial expression. (Wow, who would've thought of that Y/N? Ur soooo smart! No?- ok I'll stop..-)

Ron: -Notices N and Y/N- G-Genocide robots?..

Ron had stuttered at the fright that was being produced inside of him whilst Y/N gave him a terrifying smile that reached up to their visor.
N was quite frightened aswell by his best friend so he decided to pat their head. (We ain't a dog N. But thanks for the pat. <3)

Y/N then snaps out of it and then nudges N, telling him about the drawing with a nod towards the male WD.

N quietly walks up and hands Ron a crayon drawing to show how super very, very sorry he is for all the murders he committed.

Ron: ...Oh, alright, just don't do it again. Get in here, ya goobs! -He hangs the drawing on the door.-

Y/N: Nice one bud, really make me one of those drawings! They're adorable.

They smirk at him before ruffling his hair and jogging up towards Uzi and Thad. Walking along them, leaving a stunned and malfunctioning N standing in the snow outside.

_•———•_

Whilst Y/N was practicing their aim with their sniper, of course not shooting anything.. yet. Time had passed by, not realising that the other three drones were on their way to another place without them.

Y/N: Guys wait up!!..

Y/N whisper-yelled, catching N's attention to turn around and wait for them.