1

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Namor." I spoke.

"What a pleasure to see you here, why have you disrupted me?" I questioned. The last time I spoke to him, or even of him was when I beat his ass in a fight over some decades ago, since then he's been ducking and dodging me.

"Indigo, my beautiful princess. I have come to visit you, as you can see..." Namor started, turning around allowing me to see his horrible back.

"... I'm not in the best shape, I believe you know what I'll be asking for next, yes?" He continued on scratching his head.

"No more, Namor. Let your soldiers patch you up!" I told him. I haven't seen him in centuries and this is how he comes to me? Believing that I'm Santa and he's some broken toy for me to fix? The audacity...

"But beautiful, these scars can only be fixed by your hands, please, fix me." He pleaded. I should just burst him with a rock.

"How'd you find me?" I questioned, crossing my arms causing him to look at my cleavage, he licked his lips before responding. The last time he had seen me, I was in the pacific, on a remote island training. Now, I'm on an unknown island in the Bahamas, my home country.

"You have a scent that is hard to forget, my love." He whispered in my ear. To say those words didn't send shivers down my spine would be a lie, however I know Namor, he flirts to get his way.

"Sure. Who did this to you?" I asked, it looked as if he had gotten into a fight with a succubus and she was having the time of her life.

"The Black panther." He responded. Placing his head on my shoulder.

"T'Challa?! Damn, he did a number on yo ass." I laughed out, that's the second ass beating he received with such brutal damage.

"No, T'Challa is dead. His sister, the princess, Shuri." Namor stated.

"Since when was T'Challa dead?!?" I questioned, I've been out of touch with reality, give me a break.

"Since a year or two ago." Namor said.

"Wow, a fresh death still. So about the sister, what she look like?" I questioned. He already knew where the convo was headed so he told me he'd speak with her while I sit inside one his whales and get a sneak peek. He don't be knowing how stink the mouth of those whales be, but it'll be for a quick moment.

"So can you fix me?" He asked again, rubbing up and down my arm.

"Sure, loser." I said, getting up to prepare a makeshift bed in the sand. In order to heal, I must gather my medicines.

"So you're not going to do your dance? Your dancing is so beautiful darling, almost as beautiful as you, I'd love to see it again." He flirted.

"Namor, shut up." I told him as I collected my plants to make a remedy for his back.

"I think you have forgotten what I dance for." I told him.

"Well remind me, what do you dance for, Indigo?" He spoke, his voice as soft as the cool breeze passing by.

"I dance for the animals, my dance is their calling. I cannot dance because they may believe I'm in urgent danger and they'll come here and possibly attack you, including the whales that you ride upon." I told him. I've not danced in years but I still remember the last time I did, a beautiful disaster.

"Oh yes, my princess, please forgive me." He said, bowing his head.

"You're fine, turn over on your tummy so I can put this on your back." I stated.

He did as told, that whole evening I massaged and prayed over Namor, I know it's quite crazy, considering what he has done, but it was the ways I was taught.

I never pray to good only, it disrupts the balance, you must pray to good and bad, the pure and the evil, one to stay away and one to help when needed. Right now he needed every prayer he could receive.