4

𝖨𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗀𝗈

"Im gonna head out early, my fur babies are probably awake right now

"Im gonna head out early, my fur babies are probably awake right now." I told Namor, Teleporting back to my Island before listening to him and his reasons for me to stay.

"Hi mommy babies!" I said, running to my baby kittens and baby pigs. The only things I brought to this island.

'I should probably get in touch with reality, I'm so behind.' I thought outloud.... "Nah." I laughed at myself.

After giggling to myself I heard a whooshing sound from miles away, but they're hovering over Namors area.

'Curiosity is going to kill you my child.' I heard the voice of my elders in the back of my head.

'Good thing I can't die easily.' I said back; getting ready to investigate the strange noise I heard.

'Do we really wanna be nosy or do we mind our business?' I said to myself. I chose the first obviously.

After getting dressed I found myself floating near the strange spacecraft, curiosity did get the best of me because I ended up floating right inside the machine.

"In here smells really nice." I stated out loud. I wish I knew how advance the spacecraft was before I got on it because the bitch spoke right back to me.

"I'm not quite sure who you are but you don't sound like the princess." The ship spoke back.

"I've alerted the princess that you are on board." It continued on, I was ready to rip the thing to pieces , I had a feeling of which princess the ship belonged to, but I couldn't be quite sure.

"And who is your princess?" I asked the machine.

"Princess of Wakanda, Shuri Udaku." The machine responded.

"That's nice." I shook my head smiling, I cannot let bae catch me like this, I'm not ready to meet her yet.

"Funny thing is, thing, I'm not really good with introductions so I'm gonna, you know, leave. The same way I came in too. I'll see you sooner than later." I told the thing before leaving back to my Island.

~Meanwhile In Talokan

"Princess, what pleasures do I have to be in your presence?" Namor asked Shuri.

"Hello, Namor. I've come to you with a request." Shuri told him.

"And what would this request be?" Namor questioned.

"I know that you want to keep your people safe and out of harms way, I know this may be too much to ask but I need help." Shuri begged. Something she never believed she'd do, especially to the man that killed her mother.

"I know that we have went through a rough patch, yes? However I need to keep my people hidden from the outside world, you know how cruel they are, I know as well. This is a battle my people cannot fight." Namor replied before Shuri got to finish.

"I know, but the foreign nations are planning to attack Wakanda and the Ocean in search for Vibranium. They don't care who'll be hurt, they're greedy and selfish and I need your help." Shuri continued on.

Before Namor could respond her beads went off, Grio signaling to Shuri that there was someone on the space craft. Namor overheard and already figured that it was Indigo, the poor girl had no clue how to conceal herself, even with the God like powers she has.

"I have an offer, with someone special who can help. They have the strength of a thousand men and animals, literally. You'll see them sooner than later, I'll come in when they tell me my people will be safe, however I think you should check on your ship, they might be there." Namor said, teasing Shuri towards the end.

"We'll discuss this later? In Wakanda? And please bring this person so we can discuss these plans." Shuri said before leaving.