5

𝖨𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗀𝗈'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵

As I successfully, at least what I believe to be successful, snuck back onto my island I managed to catch a glimpse of Namor swimming towards it

As I successfully, at least what I believe to be successful, snuck back onto my island I managed to catch a glimpse of Namor swimming towards it. Instead of continuing to float, I decided to just teleport there. I already had an idea of the topic he may bring up.

"WhY'D yOu sNEak oN tHe prIncEsseS sHip?" Blah blah blah. A bunch of bullshit honestly.

"Princess." He greeted. Bowing and being all kinds of dramatic.

"Get up." I told him; my real accent slipping out.

"I already know what you're here for, and in all honesty I did not know her ship had a robot living inside the systems." I told him.

He laughed at me. Like, literally broke down on his knees and laughed at me. I'm not finding it so funny.

"I was coming to discuss that too but the main thing I wanted to tell you was that you're gonna be meeting the princess of Wakanda in a few days." He laughed out.

I had to pause; pause my thoughts, the next words that we're gonna slip out and my hand from slapping him!

"Boy what the fuck are you talking about!" I yelled at him. He done lost his mind, but I'll surely help him find it!!

"Woah princess, I thought you wanted to meet her. Especially after you snuck on her ship already." Namor said, trying his hardest to not laugh at my silly mistake( not really).

'I mean... he does have a point, but still! I wanted it to be on my terms you know, I haven't done much real human interaction in a while. I need practice.' I thought.

"What's got your tongue?" He asked. Coming in between my leg as I sat on my hammock.

"My first interaction with her. You know I haven't really talked to any human's recently, I might say some slick shit on accident." I poured out. Also my heart was doing gymnastics already, like I'm really about to meet the princess of Wakanda.

"You'll do fine honestly." He told me.

"So when do I see her?" I asked.

"In two days." Namor said, holding up two fingers.

"I can't believe this, I gotta find clothes and fix my hair decently. Lord this is so last minute." I stressed out.

"You'll be fine, just be you." He whispered, placing his finger under my chin. 'Is it me or is it getting a lil hot in here??'

"You right." I said, backing up away from him. He always be pulling that flirty shit.

"I need to find somewhere to shop, I'll go to Florida to see if they have any interesting things, then back here so you can introduce me to her majesty." I stated, he nodded.

"I'll see you around." He said before kissing my cheek and leaving.

"He need to stop all that flirty shit, it's too much." I said outloud to myself.

As day one passed it had settled in that I'm actually heading to meet the princess. Earlier that day I went to Florida and headed into one of their malls to find some decent clothing, however it was kinda embarrassing because I kept stuttering. I managed though. 

"Damn, why didn't I get a phone or something. Also, my fuckin hair, lord I'm so behind! I also need to find a hairstyle..." I ranted out. 

'I'm gonna have to look for a black hairstylist, I need some braids. Gotta let them do they own thing tho, I have to look modern.' I giggled to myself. Being alone for so long has made me realize how insane I am, human interaction needed immediately!!