6

𝗦𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Princess, there was a strange lady who came aboard

"Princess, there was a strange lady who came aboard." Grio announced.

"I'll review the footage once I'm home." I said.

"I had no idea how she got in, she just appeared, her presence wasn't detected from the outside either." Grio continued on, handing me all the facts about the mysterious person's appearance.

"Did their face seem recognizable?" I questioned.

"No, not found in any systems I've searched already." Grio responded.

"Interesting..."

As I landed one of the first things... or people I noticed was Okoye, and she was not happy at all. Though my mother "fired" her she still felt as though I needed her protection.

"Princess! Why didn't you inform me that you were leaving." Okoye said, practically yelling at me.

"It was an unexpected trip, besides, if I told you I wouldn't have been able to go." I told her, walking past her and heading to my lab.

"You simply cannot runoff because you feel like it." She yelled trying to keep up with me, however her words fell deaf upon my ears, there's a country that needed their black panther and I had to be just that.

"Grio pull up the footage from the ship." I told.

"Footage coming shortly." Grio replied.

Grio then displayed the footage of a gorgeous woman. Her skin tone looked as if it were stirred by the Gods, and body shaped by God's strongest and mightiest warriors.

"Zoom onto her face, Grio." I commanded. Grio followed through, allowing me to view her very delicate and beautiful features. There were two things that threw me off, how did she get into my ship and who is she?

"Would you like me to send a motion censored camera to hover over that area for a few days?" Grio asked.

"Yes, I'd like to find out who this mystery woman is and why she was on my ship." I responded.

"Interesting..." Okay mumbled.

"So not only did you leave without protection but someone, maybe something, snuck onto your ship; passed your detection system, without your knowledge as well?" Questioned with a voice laced of venom.

"Well, we were both seeing that now, right." I replied sarcastically.

"This is no time for jokes, imagine what else this thing could do?" She continued on. I was getting tired of her ranting, it already happened. The only thing I could do now was wonder if the drones I sent would be able to find her.

" Grio I'm done for now." I announced allowing him to shut everything down.

"Alright princess, anything else you'd like for me to pull up?" He asked.

"As a matter of fact... pull up the cameras we have on the foreign nations, they've been oddly quiet lately." I acknowledged.

"Here's the recent clips from the nations last joint meeting." Grio announced; pulling the footage up. 

"They're still plotting to take the vibranium I see... a problem we'll have to fix." I groaned. Why must these nations be so greedy? 

"What are we going to do with this information princess?" Okoye questioned.

"The solution to this problem is already in the works, but if they want war then it's unfortunate that we'll have to give it to them." I replied.

"And how is that working..."

'Smh... I just told her it's in the works, which means it's not completely there'