3

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"You did what to her mom?!?!" I yelled at Namor

"You did what to her mom?!?!" I yelled at Namor. I can't believe the words I'm hearing.

"Namor, you're a piece of fucking shit! You drowned her mother because she didn't want to rule with you?" I screamed at him. He nodded his head in shame, something he should feel right now.

"She's such a generous soul, I would've wiped your soul from the universe." I side eyed him. Can't believe he got my bae stressing, I would give him a good beating but his cocksucker Namora is already a hater of mine.

"I did apologize to her, I plan on making It up to her." He told me, but to be honest nothing will ever be enough to apologize for the death of the queen.

"I would've decapitated you and added your head to my throne as decoration." I told him telepathically, dickhead was outside the door, I heard her breathing.

"Woah, that's really insane, understandable however." He said, taking me to his room.

"Woah, we really about to get freaky right now? I barely know you anymore" I joked.

"Haha, so funny Indigo." He laughed.

"The full name? Wow no need to get your panties in a twist, princess." I laughed, belly flopping onto his waterbed, quite ironic isn't it?

"This shit too jelly like for me, I'd bite this in my sleep." I told Namor.

"What kind of dreams possess you to commit such acts?"He asked, Y'all know I had to get my lick back and double it.

"What kind of evil possesses you to kill someone's mother because they don't wanna kill off humans?" I looked at him, an eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"Goodnight, Princess."  He told me, exiting the room.

"What am I going to do with her?" Namor laughed while shaking his head.

"Kill her while she's sleeping?" Namora said. "Just kidding." She continued dryly.

"I don't think you understand her powers, but I pray you never have to learn or beg for her mercy, you must know I cannot help you when that day comes." Namor told her, leaving to go and check up on the animals.

"Nothing's really that special about her." Namora mumbled.

"Nothing's special about you bitch." I told her, telepathically, dumb bitch must've forgot these ears hear everything.

'Yeah, made that bitch scramble as I should.' I thought. Time for bed, haters later.

Meanwhile In Wakanda

"Princess Shuri, it's alleged the foreigners will be trying to ambush Wakanda for it's vibranium." Okoye told her.

"So I've heard, it's such a shame. These countries are so beautiful yet has the worse leaders." Shuri said, fixing up a machine.

"And what will we do about this?" Okoye asked.

"I'll speak with someone, and We will visit them." Shuri stated, placing all of her attention back onto the machine.

"I'll pray for those of foreign nations." Okoye said before walking off.

'Pray for them.' Shuri thought. She already knew who she was going to call, well...visit, she didn't want to but this was the closest thing to an ally Wakanda had.

"Griot, I need a spacecraft ready to head to Talokan in the morning, as well as a water suit on it." Shuri yelled out to her robot, he obeyed her and got everything ready. She was ready to visit Namor again.