2

𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"So when are you planning on taking me to see the new black panther

"So when are you planning on taking me to see the new black panther." I questioned Namor.

"When I schedule a meeting with her, little one. You must understand, after I nearly destroyed her land she needs a warning before I approach, as well as I must figure out what I'm going to talk to her about." He responded.

I nodded my head in agreement, I'm not sure what went down between the two and it clearly left a hard impact on them both, so I'll wait patiently.

"See, if your dumbass wasn't all about destroying the surface world you'd be fine with your fishies." I joked.

"I know, but I must strike before they do." He stated. He stood up and gave me a kiss on my forehead, heading back towards the water.

"The next time I see you, I'd like to see the tail as well, no need to hide who you are." He continued before staring my soul down and diving back in the water.

'I'm not hiding who I am, I just don't wanna scare people.' I thought. He knows what it feels like to be an outcast, someone who'll never be welcomed.

"Welp, nothing I can do, time to feed my fur babies." I said outloud, walking back to my beautiful beach house.

✯Time skip to Namor back in Talocan✯

"So you did decide to visit her?" Namora questioned.

"Of course I did, you know I love her despite our differences." Namor replied.

"You always run back to her, you are stronger than her, we are stronger than her!" Namora yelled, angry and furious at her king's decisions.

"I'm going to tell you a little secret my child, listen carefully..." Namor started.

"Indigo is the most powerful thing to touch this planet, she has lived before me, and she will certainly after. She is crafted by the Gods themselves, she is power, please my child, do not be fooled by the soft facade she shows, she can battle satan and come out unscarred." He continued, sending a chill up Namora's spine.

"I'm sorry, my king." She apologized bowing her head.

"Learn from your mistakes and better yourself, go, and make sure everything is running the way it's supposed to." Namor said, heading back to his room.

"She can battle satan and come out unscarred? Now what was that Namor." I questioned.

"Ah, princess. You've heard?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I did. You are so dramatic, scarring the poor girl for no reason!" I laughed.

"So, why are you here beautiful?" He asked.

"I meant to give you this, it's an ointment that'll help with the scarring, you can have one of your people rub it on your back." I responded, passing him the small container.

"Thank you, would you like to stay the night?" Namor asked. I started thinking long and hard, like something I saw, I decided I would and told him, my fur babies were already fed and sleeping.

"So why'd you decide to stay, Princess?" He asked. 'Do I wanna lie or tell the truth?' I thought to myself. I'll tell the truth.

"I wanna hear the plan and maybe contribute to meeting the new leader of Wakanda." I told him. He stopped speaking, took a step back and sized me. Like hello??? Be so for real with yourself boy.

"You get quite annoying when you want to meet someone new." He said; continuing onto his previous conversation. I couldn't say anything after he got me that good so I just decided to listen to his reasoning in not returning and having to schedule a meeting with the Wakandans.

"What. a. bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

Namor apparently heard that so I apologized, it's still fuck him, and I decided to keep my thoughts as thoughts, inside my head.