Chapter thirteen

When i woke up i had forgotten where I'm for a minute, because I'm still shocked how he knows it's me Angel. I look around the bright sunlit, i take quick look at the clock to find it 11 AM and yes i sleep for so long.

I freshen up and then quietly i open the door and slip into the hallway, making my way to the kitchen where Emiko is having coffee and looking at her phone.

"Morning" i smile.

"Morning, coffee is in the pot" she tells me, "did you sleep well?" She asks trying to hide a smirk with her coffee cup at her lips.

"There's something you need to know" i say as i fill my cup with coffee.

"Your brother is coming here?" She asks with pale face.

"No Sasuke isn't coming.......... but something more scary".

"There's nothing scary as much as Sasuke" she waves her hands.

"Mikey knew that I'm Angel" i say as i sit down the table.

"He what?? I couldn't hear you properly".

"Mikey..... knew......I'm.......Angel" i spell every word slowly.

"Oh my god, we are in big fucking trouble" she shouts and slams her hand on the table.

I step out of the kitchen and walk to the living room as Emiko follows me and plops on the couch next to me, "do you want to know what i think?" She asks.

"No" i laugh.

"Well I'm going to tell you anyway".

"You wouldn't be you if you didn't".

"Listen, Mikey gives me 'I party like a rockstar.....Look like a movie star.....Play like an all star.......Fuck like a pornstar' vibes, i could tell he took a liking to you not as Angel but as Yuna too..... i saw the way he was looking at  you there and I'm not changing what I'm saying about him as far as crushers do....... and Mikey would be the one you were looking for".

"I know, i was thinking that last night what if he really likes me not the talking...... and i definitely feel drawn to him, but i don't know if it's a good idea...... it would be playing with fire Emiko".

"And you love to play with fire Yuna. You want that edge and excitement, you grew up in a rich family with both of your parents and your big brother, happy childhood. Nothing tragic in your upbringing indicates, what would be a typical behaviour pattern to drive someone to these types of men. For you, you love taking challenges and you are drawn to hot bad boy" Emiko gives me her best psych evaluation, that's really rare in her.

"It's simple, you grew up perfectly controlled and bored.... so you are drawn to something out of control and you love doing that" she gives me a mischievous grin.

"There is no one more out of control and riding the razors edge than Mikey......... Kazutora told me that he maybe a play boy but he's a badass with good behaviour" she laughs, "all I'm saying is he's nothing like the boys we used to know in Osaka..... and for me is good seeing him".