Chapter twenty five

It's a warm Saturday afternoon and the mall is bustling with people. The smell of freshly baked cookies and the sound of excited chatter is filling the air as me and Emiko, make our way through the crowds to our favorite clothing store.

I'm a little apprehensive about going shopping, as i don't like and hate crowded places, but Emiko is determined to help me find the perfect dress for my upcoming date with Mikey.

After he hanged up i waited for him to call me at night but he didn't, he just sent me a message saying he was busy and he will call me some other time. I was sad but it's okay, after all he doesn't only have me in his life.

As we enter the store, we are greeted by a friendly salesperson who show us around and help us pick out some dresses to try on. Emiko is excited to see me try on some colorful summer dresses, but I'm hesitant at first.

"I don't know, Emiko these dresses are so bright and bold. I'm not sure I can pull them off" i say as i hold up a bright yellow sundress.

"Come on, Yuna you're beautiful, and you deserve to show it off....... You need to amaze him. Let's give it a try!" She replies, encouragingly.

With some hesitation, i try on the yellow sundress and look in the mirror. I'm surprised at how good i look in this dress really, and i smile at my reflection.

"Wow, I never thought I could look this good in this type of dress," i exclaim, with a smile on my face.

Just then, a group of girls approach us and started to give us smiles and compliment me on my dress.

"Oh my gosh, that dress looks amazing on you! Where did you get it?" one of the girls says, she has a long blonde hair and beautiful golden eyes. I can't lie she is a beauty.

Her compliment make me blush, feeling a little self-conscious, but Emiko quickly stepped in. "Thanks so much! We got it here in the store. My friend Yuna is trying it on for her date, I'm Emiko" she utters quietly.

"Nice to meet you Emiko and Yuna, I'm Emma" the same girl introduces herself to us while she gives us a warm smile.

"I'm Hinata and this is Senju, the other one is Yuzuha" a girl with a strawberry short hair says as introducing her girl friends.

The girls greet us with warm smiles as well, and they all startes chatting with us and exchanging fashion tips. I'm really surprised at how quickly I'm warming up to this girls and how much fun I'm having.

I even found myself giving advice to one of the girls who was trying on a dress, but was unsure about it. It's Senju, she said that she's having a date with a guy she loves but those couple of days he was ignoring her.

"Emma! Are you sure he's busy?" Senju asks the girl named Emma.

"Yeah, why would i lie?" She replies calmly.

"I think you should move on, he looks not interested in you" Yuzuha utters harshly as she is looking in her reflection on the mirror, seeing if the dress looks good on her.

"Sorry if I'm butting in your business but can i know what's the problem, maybe i can help" Emiko says quietly, offering her Dr. Oprah advices.

"Actually, my boyfriend isn't Answering my calls nor replying my texts.......when i went to his home, he said he's busy with some stuff" Senju utters softly as she is texting someone, i think she's texting her boyfriend. 

"He's not your boyfriend, he made it clear that day. Didn't he?" Yuzuha voices from behind me.

"Senju, i don't want to hurt your feelings but Yuzuha is right. That mother fucker.... sorry Emma i know he's your brother but he said there's nothing between you and him girl" Hinata says to Senju as she apologises to Emma for talking bad about her brother.

"Make him regret doing this to you girl" i say softly, i really want to help her. She's so pretty to be treated like this from some asshole.

"Yeah Yuna is right, we need to make him regret every single second he wasted away from you" Emiko cheers her up as i smile to her.

"Do you think Manjiro will regret leaving me?" Senju asks.

"Of course he will, look at you girl. You are pretty, smart and any man could die to have you" i reply softly and truthfully.

"Thank you Yuna, from now on we are best friends" she shouts making all the people in the store look at us.

"Well, my brother is so stubborn..... just to let you know" Emma says and let out a small soft giggle.

"Don't worry leave it to us, right Yuna?" Emiko utters quietly, as i just nod my head and smile.

As we continued to try on dresses and chat, i notice that I'm no longer nervous about being in a crowded place and i can't believe I'm making new friends here in Tokyo. In fact, I'm really having a great time with Emiko and my new friends and i don't want the shopping trip to end.

"I can't believe how much fun I'm having, Emiko. Thank you for convincing me to come shopping today" i say smiling at her and hugging her.

Emiko hugs me back and says "of course, Yuna! You deserve to feel beautiful and have fun, even in crowded places."

"Hey girls, let's exchange our phone numbers....... can't wait to go out together some other time" Hinata calls out, making us giggle.

"I really like you Yuna, I'm having a new best friend" Senju utters and hugs me as i hugs her back.

"She's so pretty don't you think, how about we set her up with Haruchiyo?" Emma looks at Senju and says.

"But i have someone" i reply softly, i don't want anyone else. I have Mikey and i really like him.

"But Emiko said you didn't make it official, so if he isn't your type anymore. There's Haruchiyo" Emma says and winks at me.

"I'm hungry" Yuzuha voices in annoying tone.

As we had some food together and continued to shop and try on dresses, i knew that i had made some new friends and had a day i would always remember.

I finally had stepped out of my comfort zone and had found joy in unexpected places, proving to myself that sometimes, it's worth taking a risk and trying new things.

● To be continued ●

Don't forget to vote and comment, with all love Mary ❤

I hope u like the chapter 😘

What do u think gonna happen next? Is Mikey playing Yuna or he's playing Senju??

Our pretty Yuna 🥰