Club Night

(Amaras Pov)

I was now sitting on my bed being fucking lazy. I'm still thinking about Leo. I don't even know why he's on my mind right now. Is it wrong that I want him to fuck me? I just met the dude a few days ago.

The way his mouth moved on mine and his head between my legs were fucking sexy. I have never felt this way with Antonio so why the fuck was I feeling this way with him. I groaned I just need to take my mind off everything and go to the club to get drunk as fuck.

As I was thinking I felt my phone vibrate. I picked up my phone seeing a text from Kelly.

Hot Bitch kelly: I'll be there in an hour be ready.

She's so demanding. Hopefully, I get a hot guy to take back to a hotel or something and have a great fuck. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I first turned the shower on to hot. If my shower is not burning my skin I don't want to go in it. After I found that it was the right temperature I stripped one of my clothes and got in.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After my shower, I blowed dried my hair, and walked to my closet. I wanted to wear something sexy but not a dress.
I have been wearing so many of those. I decided to go with a black leather tank top that's cropped and showed lots of cleavage. I then found some leather pants that I love. So I decided to go all leather for the club.

(I'll show the outfit later on in the story)

I looked at the clock and realized I only have like 15 minutes left. I then went back to the bathroom to put some makeup on. I decided to go with a red lip, some mascara, and eyeliner.

 I decided to go with a red lip, some mascara, and eyeliner

That took about 10 minutes. Which means I have like 5 minutes left. I walked out of the bathroom and walked to my shoe collection in the closet next to the front door. I put on black knee-high heels and grabbed a silver rhinestone bag to complete the look.

I then heard a honk of a car from outside and looked out the window to see it was her

I then heard a honk of a car from outside and looked out the window to see it was her. I smiled tonight gonna be a good night. I opened the door and locked it behind me then walked to her car. I got into the passenger seat "Heyy girl" Kelly said "Heyy hot bitch" I said looking at what's she wearing.

She's wearing a gold sequin top that shows a lot of cleavage like mine and some blue jeans with gold jewelry.

(This is how their outfits look together)

"Ma'am you look sexy as hell," I said while smiling. She laughed "You look hot to girl, as always" I laughed with her. "Are you ready to get drunk and get laid tonight?" I said "I'm ready to get drunk the other part I don't know maybe," she said while starting up her car again and putting her hands on the steering wheel. "Soo what club are we going to," I said while putting my seat belt on. "Some club that just opened up I think it's called L.V night club," she said I hummed in response.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

When we got to the club and got out of the car my first thoughts were that this club was beautiful. Whoever owns this club did a great job. As soon as we were in the club Kelly said she had to use the bathroom I nodded and walked to the bar. "Whiskey neat please," I said to the bartender he nodded after a few minutes he came back with my drink. "Here you go ma'am enjoy," he said with a smile. "Thank you," I said with a nod after that he walked away.

It's been like 4 minutes and kelly hasn't come back. that bitch fucking ditched me I groaned. "Got stood up princess?" A man said from behind me. I turned around and saw this very handsome guy. He had blonde hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a white buttoned-up shirt with a few buttons on the top undid so it shows the top part of his chest. for pants, he was wearing some plaid dress pants.

"Something like that" I laughed he hummed "My name is sam," he said with a smile putting his hand out so I can shake it. "Amara," I said smiling back and giving him a handshake. "Do you want to dance princess?" He said putting his hand out again.

The Nickname is kinda weird but I need to get Leo off my mind so I'm just going to accept. "Sure" I smiled then got out of my seat and we walked to the dance floor. I think that whisky started to kick in because I was now grinding my ass on this stranger's dick while his arms were around my waist.

"You're so beautiful," he said in a whisper I smiled "I know," I said in response. He chuckled in response as we continued this movement. I must have been really drunk because a few moments later I could have sworn I heard Leo's voice.

"Get the hell off her," he said and suddenly sams hands left my waist "Sorry man I didn't know she was taken". yep
He's here I just stood in the middle of the dance floor. I didn't want to turn around and face him. I heard sam walk off and new hands were placed on my waist.

"I didn't know you were coming to my club, really wanted to see me huh," he said in a whisper in my ear. Wait his club? oh my god L.V. stands for Leonardo Valentino. How could I not have realized that? I'm so dumb. "I didn't know this was your club," I said with a groan "I wanted to get away from you," I said being honest. He flipped me around so I was facing him.

"Is that so?" he said with a smirk. "Yes," I said with a mad face. "Well looks like your little plan failed Tesoro," he said with a chuckle I just rolled my eyes at him. "What did I say about rolling your eyes Amore," he said now he was close to my face. I smiled at him, I started feeling dizzy. Everything in the room was going blurry then everything went dark.
--------------------------------------------------

Ayy almost 500 reads almost half way to 1000

Thank you guys for reading

What do you think will happen next chapter? 👀👀👀

-Aya❤️