Lies and happy times

(long chapter)

                           (long chapter)

Word count: 2369

                Warning: Alot of smut ❤️

I am now finally back at the mansion also known as my home now. I got discharged from the hospital 2 days ago and Leo has been treating me like a baby ever since. Im now lying down on his bed while I believe he is in his office. Everyone has been coming in and out of this room asking if I was okay and keeping me company. My best friend Kelly is coming over tomorrow since I haven't seen her in a while.

Leo has not let me leave this room without him by my side because he thinks I'm still hurt. I got shot almost 2 weeks ago and I feel a lot better. Decided I will not follow his rules I got up and walked out of the room towards his office. Before I got to the door I hear voices coming from the room. "When are you going to tell her you have Louis chained up at the warehouse" That voice sounds familiar it is Antino since when the fuck did he start working with him and also Louis is still alive? Leo told me everyone was dead. "I told her everyone from the French mafia is dead and it's going to stay that way" I heard Leo say and it made my hand curl up into a fist. I pushed the door open making everyone in that room look at me Marco, Antonio, and Matteo were all sitting in front of Leos's desk.

"Amara what are you doing up your suppose to be resting," Leo said sternly acting as if I didn't hear him. "Cut the shit Leo when we're you going to tell me Louis was still alive and at YOUR warehouse," I said while crossing my arms. "Baby we can talk about this later go back to the room I'll be there shortly," He said with a frown. His cute talk is not going to work this time. "No we are going to talk right here right now," I said then my head turned to look at everyone else and then pointed to the door. They listened and got up and walked out. Before Antino left he gave me an I'm sorry look and I nodded. I'm going to have to talk to him later.

After everyone left my attention went back to Leo. "You lied to me," I said as he started to get up from his chair. "I know I should have told you," Leo said with a frown. "Yeah, you should of! You even told me to go back to the room! What the fuck was that!?" I yelled angrily while crossing my arms. He was now right in front of me leaning onto his desk. "If I told you, that would be the thing that was on your mind and I just wanted you to rest and heal," He said while looking into my eyes. It is really hard to be mad at him when he looked like that. "If we are going to get married then there can't be any lies Leo I'm serious," I said honestly. I do want to marry this man but I hate being lied to.

"I know I'm sorry come here," he opened his arms and letting me know to go to him. I walked towards him and he grabbed my waist pulling me into his body. "I love you baby I just don't want to see you get hurt again" he whispered in my ear and it made my heart flutter. "Don't lie to me again," I said as I lifted my head from his shoulder to look at him.

"Never again I promise " he then leaned his head down to kiss me and I kissed him back. His hands on my waist gripped harder as my hands were wrapped around his neck. "Mmm," I moaned into the kiss as he flipped us around so my back hit the desk making him groan. He then broke the kiss making me frown. "Why did you stop," I said and he chuckled. "As much as I would like to continue this you still have healing to do," he said with a smile. "Come on Leooo I haven't had sex in like 3 weeks I need this" I wined as I hopped onto his desk. "I know baby I want this too but you have to heal," he said with a frown.