{19}

I personally love this chapter 💖

This chapter is extremely long 😁

(Warning ⚠️: Mature Content)

Enjoy 😍

N POV:

As we checked out the village together, we crossed many waterfalls and shops.

Spending time with Hinata felt so nostalgic, it felt so right to be with her. To talk to her. I didn't have to work up my mind while talking to her, no need to keep a check of things I say. I can tell her whatever I want without thinking twice.

And suddenly I felt, that this, this, should've happened years ago. Us together like this....

Whenever this beautiful girl besides me laughs, warmness fills inside my heart. A sense of security and love takes over my mind and heart.

Something I've never felt in my entire life with anyone else.

While walking around we found an old hag sitting on the ground, writer things kept around her, the board reads "I can tell your future" I wonder if she can...

I looked at Hinata, it won't hurt to try, will it? I took Hinata's hand and led her to the granny's way.

"Hey, granny. Tell us our future." I ordered. She opened her eyes, they were scary in some way. And she was moving her fingers in a writer pattern.

Hinata looked at her in confusion, "tell me, how many kids are we going to have?" I asked dirty thoughts revolving my mind. Hinata instantly blushed.

"Future," granny said in a cracked, scary voice. Then she took Hinata's hand in her, at first I had a bad feeling about it. I looked at her closely. Hinata's eyes widened and she panted, whatever this hag was doing to Hinata has to be stopped!

I tried to seperate them. "You have no future, just distruction and sorrow." The stupid hag said again and this time Hinata screamed "N-NARUTO-KUN, NOO"

DAMN IT! what the fuck is she showing her!?

I used maximum force and seperated them and embraced Hinata in my arms. She was sweating, scared and I swear if this granny was not a granny I would have killed her.

~✿~

It was already night, the village lit up with numerous lights. Making it shine. We decided to stop near a waterfall in the forest.

Spending a whole day with Hinata today, made me realise how peaceful life can be. No fights, no clever conversations, no mind games. Just a simple day, with lots of laughs and fun.

We were sitting at the edge of the waterfall on the stone and Hinata was still in a delima after what happened in the afternoon.

"Hinata, tell me what she showed you?" I might have asked her this for thousand times now, but everytime I did, she gets tensed and tears starts forming in her beautiful eyes.

I cursed myself for going to the lady, it was my idea afterall.

Hinata held my hand tightly, she was still shaking... "Alright, I don't know what she told you, but I can atleast make you comfortable." I said and checked out surroundings.