{24}

You're gonna have NaruHina Fight here! 😌

This is gonna be tough!!

( Warning ⚠️: Violence)

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

Pain ✧

๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑๑⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙⁠๑

H POV:

Cool breeze blew against my soft skin. The tension in the air was too obvious to avoid.

This was my test and I was making sure to nail it. All the training I did will not go in vain. I have to protect the ones I love. That's what my morals and rules of lives are. To sacrifice myself for the people I love is the best I could do.

And for Naruto who always brings light to my darkness, who never fails to encourage me. I almost took the wrong path so many times that I've lost count of it. I was always a cry baby but Naruto taught me how to stand up for ourselves. He brought confidence to my blunt self and now I can do anything for him. Again and again and again without any hesitation I would gladly lay my life in front of him.

All because, I love him.

And that's why I'm not afraid to fight whoever this man is in front of me. He's looking for Naruto, but in order to get him, he wants to lay his hands on me. Which he'll never be able to.

The orange-haired male lunged at me, my reflexes were quick, gathering my aura in my fists, I punched him in the gut by releasing all the aura. That sent him flying meters away. I used that time to prepare for my next attack.

Taking out my magic arrow, I positioned it in the direction of my enemy. He was on the ground trying to get up. The gentle fist-my previous attack- didn't do much damage other than throwing him away and catching him off guard.

I initially did that to buy myself time, anyways. He finally stood on him feet and at that instant I released my arrow which was filled with my powers.

The speed of the arrow was magnificent, I used lightning to speed it up. Thunder spread throughout it as it went after my opponent. I've never once tried it against any opponent. But this was my time.

The arrow did go in his direction directly to his eye but something happened and a force made the arrow stop and instead come in my direction.