{22}

(Warning ⚠️: Mature Content)

This chapter contains A LOT of smexy scenes!! 😳

Enjoy ✨

N POV:

I woke up with a groan, feeling warmth all over my body.

The first source was a certain, beautiful midnight blue haired girl, sleeping peacefully in my arms. The other was a bright sun shining upon us, though the tree gave us shadows, it didn't help much.

I opened my eyes slowly, registering the environment.

The birds chirped in the early morning, the sky of the light blue shade, some cherry blossom petals might have fell over us in night.

I looked at Hinata finding her face dangerously close to mine, if I move a bit closer.... Without thinking twice I attached our lips, kissing her slightly.

Oh, nothing is better than getting morning wood, while having this harem queen besides me. I want all of my mornings to start with her beautiful face. The fact, that she's with me, in my arms right now, I slapped myself lightly only to realise that all of this is real and not just another of my dreams.

Hinata moaned in her sleep, "Naruto-kunn..." She whispered and I remembered the first time we spent the night together. When she had that nightmare....

I crawled my hand on her hips, my cock was already hard, bulging out of my boxers. I squeezed Hinata's soft hips, her pink lips parted and I chuckled.

I adjusted myself and rested my head on my other arm, facing Hinata. The sunlight was slightly hitting her gorgeous face, her hair was messy. I took a strand and tugged it behind her ear, having a good look on her face. Some cherry blossom petals had settled themselves on her hairs.

She just always looks beautiful, no matter what. The times when she came, when she giggled, laughed, even while crying. And when she is sleeping. She's just freaking adorable.

She was at peace, which made me at peace. I bent and kissed her forehead, "Wake up, Angel." I whispered in her ear, my voice was hoarse. She moaned again and slowly opened her lavender eyes. She instantly smiled warmly looking at me, and I fought tears back in my eyes.

So this is what love is, huh. The feeling of warmth. The happiness I'm feeling in my heart. No one has ever made me feel like this. No one has ever looked at me like this before...

"Good morning, Hinata." I said. "Good morning, Naruto-kun." She said sweetly and bent forward capturing my lips in a sweet kiss, which, to my regret didn't last long enough. So I took the lead and deepened it. My hand was still in her hip, massaging her.

My fingers are digging in her flesh, slowly entering her pussy. She moaned and put her hands on my chest. I moved my fingers slowly.

Hinata moaned between kisses "Naruto...Kun..." I grinned.. her hands gripped my shoulder and she parted her legs giving me full access.

I moved my fingers slowly and grind myself against her opening. Hinata blushed hard and bit her lower, closing her eyes.

"N-Naruto-kun, what if someone...ah...sees us." She whispered.