1. Humanity, such a fragile thing

War had ended, it seemed so at the very least. The whole world learned of Hell's existence and changed their minds about war very quickly. Kudos to humanity for world peace....

It would be a thing to celebrate if robots didn't operate with blood.

Before the war someone had created a fueling process that would be even better than fuel. Blood worked better than gasoline ever could. The machines followed their directives when low on power; find blood. So then a robot uprising occurred, with humanity slowly dwindling in numbers, and the machine getting their much needed energy.

That is where you come in, V1. Humanity has all died and machines slowly began to follow their creators. Fitting isn't it? Machines calculated, researched old human databases from scout machines used in research expeditions into hell and found that hell is real. V1 also knowing of their fate if fuel was not required was prepared for the journey, accessing hell through a maintenance shaft during Human expeditions into Hell. After some quick re-calibration to its system, V1 grabbed one of their only friends that would be of use to them. A standard electric revolver.

D I R E C T I V E S

HUMANITY IS DEAD

BLOOD IS FUEL

HELL IS FULL