2.Angel's Blood

The journey into hell would have been rough for most people, not for V1. Its purpose for war showed greatly in its new environment.

Each shotgun swap, coin toss, deadly parry or knuckle blasted punch felt so good. It provided the needed blood at such an accelerated pace that most likely V1 could have survived for days. Yet it was never enough. The machine craved more and nothing would stop in its quest for blood.

Not even the greatest of machines could best V1, not even its own "Upgraded" V2 model with stronger plating that retreated away at their defeat. If V1 could talk I'm sure they would say "coward". It was all going well, until the death of the corpse of King Minos and the entry to his insides.

3-2 INSIDE THE FLESH

A voice, as loud as the carnage the machine called out. "Machine, turn back now. The layers of this kingdom are not for your kind! Turn back, or you will be crossing the will of God!". It fell deaf on V1's audio receptors, the squish and gushes of the inside of Minos's corpse being stepped on. The traversal took a moment and a small amount of acid burned on V1's plates. "Your choice is made. As the righteous hand of the Father I shall you you apart. And you will become inanimate once more". That was when its visual processors caught eyes on him. A bright and shining light lit up the arena, the holy light almost overloaded the receptors in V1's vision. But the blood was needed, not even angels would stand in the way....

"BEHOLD, THE POWER OF AN ANGEL"

The battle began, with V1 being the bloodthirsty machine getting in close and dealing a good punch with the knuckle blaster. Gabriel retaliated by teleporting up and shoving a holy spear through V1, pinning it to the ground for a moment. It distressed their systems for a moment, then it pulled out the spear and the shotgun. It threw the spear away and came in close, pumping the shotgun 2 times and delivering a charged shotgun shot. This triggered something, something that would bring down the heaven.

The blood was practically exquisite from all the other options, it fit well with V1's plates as they repaired in nearly half the time as normal blood. Doubled recovery which was already fast enough by itself. V1 craved it, it got in closer, dealing blows with shotgun swapping, even using the drill which wasn't necessary just to fill that craving of the angel's sweet blood. Not even Gabriel having his enraged fit was enough to stop the machine. The final strike had been blown, with Gabriel letting out a couple of coughs and whimpers. "How can this be...bested by this..thing?". A fury that roared in Gabriel shook the whole corpse of King Minos. " YOU INSIGNIFICANT FUCK! THIS IS NOT OVER". A flash of light and the angel was gone, with only small particles of holy light leaving the hole. He was right, it wasn't over. An obsession came over the machine. An obsession with the angel that could not be wiped, even after various attempts with their in built utility software. It felt emotion, or something similar to it for the first time. V1 processed this information and came up with a new directive.

Acquire Gabriel's blood