7. Synthetic affection

As the silence slowly died down, all the angels spoke amongst themselves in hushed whispers. "Is the council really gone.." "How?" "What do we do now...". The crowds whispered loud, like hearing thousands of hushed yells. Now that the heavens council was dead there was no one to lead. Despite this, heaven saw it as a blessing, all the angels celebrating a new found freedom. Free to question, free to do what many couldn't before.

As the people celebrated, only Gabriel and V1 remained silent. What were they to do now? After their two previous encounters only being in battle, there wasn't much that could follow that up. It was just silent between the two. After a while, V1 asked the question they collectively pondered. "Do you still wish to fight?", V1 asked in that old SAM text to speech voice. Gabriel pondered this question once more. Time was of the essence, it wouldn't be long until the Father's light vanished completely from his system. The very essence of his life force, was slowly fading away. There wasn't much to lose anymore...

Gabriel nodded, walking away before drawing his blades for what he thought would be the last time. Then he turned to V1, ready for battle. "Come get some blood!". With a new found passion, both of the two charged at each other. Despite V1 only having the piercer, it would be enough, Besides, this was way more personal now. No other weapons would be needed other than V1's metallic hands. With each clash, the strikes grew more furious, loud clanking sounds as their battle ranged on. Even the hall of the council felt small compared to the tunnel vision both were experiencing. Just the urge to fight, the urge for victory. Blood spewed from both of them, each articulate motion of damage being more devastating than the last. Pieces of V1 fell off, Gabriel armor became chipped and damaged. Both slowly got worn down, their movements slowing down and becoming more sluggish. Why was this happening? As V1 saw their joints, they felt locked, and much more resistance was nodded to throw a single punch. It simulated fatigue, and it slowed V1. While distracted, their fight led them near the tall flight of stairs in the Councils hall, which one thing led to the next and V1 brought them both tumbling. Even as they tumbled, they still were as passionate for the fight as they were earlier. It only took a few moments for the fighting to stop however. When both of them finally stopped tumbling, they both ended up being very close. V1 was on top, practically straddling Gabriel's lap. The machine looked down and there was....hesitation?

For some reason, V1's arms couldn't move to punch Gabriel. Instead they both stared at each other unlike all the other battles they had, this had become more intimate. For some reason, this new feeling....no it wasn't a feeling. Some sort of defect in V1's code. Yet it felt as natural as its firmware. "...Machine?", Gabriel said, confused as to why the battle suddenly stopped. Instead of a violent retort from V1, a gentle placement of their metal hand fell on Gabriel's chest. All that previous blood from Gabriel made V1's code go a little chaotic (Spaghetti code). So many questions the machine asked itself. Is there a reasonable solution? What does a machine even do in this situation? They stayed like this, intimately staring at each other. What was this new...code? Feeling? Could V1 "feel"? Slowly V1 lowered their head towards Gabriel's helm. "Machine..?", Gabriel said, not knowing how to feel about this new predicament. What was gonna happen...is he really gonna make love to this object? His thoughts couldn't be finished as V1 ran their metallic hand over his wounds. Cuts and bruises since most of it was punches and parry's, yet it was enough to make Gabriel hitch his breath, gasping slightly at the sensation. As his blood slowly got absorbed into V1's thin plating, he couldn't help but feel...some sick form of pleasure from this. The Fathers right hand, not only being defeated by the machine, but also feeling some intimacy with it.  Was there even a way to even further? For now, both of them gazed at each other as V1's gentle metallic ran over the injured parts of Gabriel's body, their hands suddenly feeling warmer than the cool of metal. His blood felt divine in  V1's plating, the  blood causing their code to mimic some form of euphoria. V1's hands got slightly firmer, caressing his wounds further for more blood.  Gabriel's hands gently moved to touch V1's head.  Slowly, V1's head gently touched Gabriel helm where the mouth placement was, as a sort of "kiss" so to speak. Soon after V1 slowly got off, helping Gabriel to his feet. Both remained silent, rightly so. What was one to say after experiencing something so intimate so suddenly? It was awkward afterwards to say the least. Exhausted, Gabriel and V1 simply sat together, the silence ringing loudly. Both entered a dormant state, with Gabriel falling asleep and V1 shutting down to reserve fuel. 

I GROW TIRED OF YOUR HESITANCE. THE TIME IS COMING.

It's only a matter of time. I will bring heaven to me. And show it what hell really is.

-------------------------------------------------------

I have no fucking clue what to do now-))