First Days

Slowly opening her eyes, Gwen Stacy blinked as she woke up from her slumber. Noticing that the world was on its side, she soon realized that she was lying on her side. 

Pushing herself up off the floor, Gwen reached up to rub her neck before getting the cricks out of it.

Looking down at her chest, Gwen realized that she was still wearing her clothes from the previous day. But they seamed.... tighter? Almost as if she's... thicker, hotter, almost as if she's entered the prime of her life, and gotten her dream body. 

Slowly pushing herself to stand up, Gwen looked around the room, noticing that her vision seemed somewhat... sharper. Better...

She blinked curiously as she inspected her room before walking over to her desk. Her laptop had entered sleep mode due to inactivity, the power cord and the adapter still plugged in to both the computer and the wall outlet.

Looking around, she also felt somewhat more... aware of her surroundings than usual. It was as though a strange subtle sense of hyper-awareness was constantly tingling at her from the back of her mind. 

Stepping over to her laptop, she quickly closed out all of her opened applications and windows before shutting down the machine. She then turned around and began walking over to her closet.

Gwen soon noticed that her stride was quicker than usual. Reaching up to her face, she felt her arms feeling slightly different. 

She looked down at her hands and arms to see that they appeared to be slightly more muscular than before. 

The amount of new musculature was increased by a lot. 

Walking over to the mirror on her closet door, Gwen took in her reflection. Nothing seemed to different about her, aside from the slight increase in musculature. Taking off her shirt and unhooking her bra, Gwen checked for any other changes. 

She noticed a pair of 6pack abs on her stomach. 

"Whoa!" She breathed out in shock. 

She grabbed her boobs, and noticed they were bigger than she thought. Sure she thought they were bigger than before, but this is some Mary Jane type a shit! 

Turning around and checking out her ass Gwen wanted to squeal in delight, which she did. 

Her ass was huge, round and bubbly. It was like she was like she was a PIXAR Mom with all that ass. 

Gwen couldn't help but marvel at her new appearance. She felt a surge of confidence at her new, toned body, but also a sense of confusion. She had no idea how this had happened. Shaking her head, she knew she had to find some answers, but for now, she needed to get dressed and start her day.

It was a Saturday, which meant she had time to figure things out without the pressure of school. She quickly put on some clothes, trying to adjust to the way her new body filled them out. Her shirt hugged her curves, and her jeans now had a snug fit that accentuated her new ass. 

Due to her body now being so developed she would need to wear her extremely baggy clothes to even get into them. Luckily it worked. She grabbed a navy blue sweater, a green blazer, and a purple skirt, all of which had been too large before but now they fit perfectly.

 She grabbed a navy blue sweater, a green blazer, and a purple skirt, all of which had been too large before but now they fit perfectly