Chapter 1

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Mom must be home. I rolled out of bed and went to my closet. I picked out a pair of white pre-ripped skinny jeans and a white tank top with a denim vest and my black Vans. I walked to the bathroom and and straightened my hair. I done my natural makeup. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I ate quickly and went upstairs to brush my teeth. I came back downstairs and grabbed my bag and keys. I noticed a moving truck next door. "Hey, Mom, what's going on?" I asked looking out the window. She looked up from the paper she was reading. "Oh, they're the Dolans. They just moved here from California. They have a set of twins about your age. I believe their names are Ethan and Grayson. They also have a daughter about your brother's age. We'll meet them tonight, i invited them over." I nodded. "I have to go. Love you" I said as i walked out the door. I caught a quick glimpse of the twins as i walked to my car. They're pretty cute. I made my way to my locker and began getting my books for first period. I noticed one of the twins locker was right next to mine. "Hi." I said quietly as i closed my locker. "Hi, i'm Grayson. This is Ethan." He said. I smiled. "I'm Hunter. Can i see your schedules?" I asked and they handed them to me. "I have every class with Grayson and all except one with Ethan. " I said handing them their schedules back. They nodded and the bell rang. We made our way to our first period. The rest of the day was pretty normal. When i got home i done my home work and waited for my mom to start dinner.