Chapter 10

*Two Days Later*

I've barley left my room since Friday night. Grayson won't answer any of my calls or texts. There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said, my voice hoarse from all the crying. Mom came in and sat on the edge of my bed. "Oh honey, what happened?" She asked, sympathetically. "I..i was drunk at that party. I mistook Ethan for Grayson. I kissed Ethan, but i thought i was kissing Grayson." I said and took a breath, trying to remain 'calm'.  "Have you explained it to Grayson?" Mom asked and i shook my head. "He won't let me. I tried Friday night but he just walked away. He won't answer my call or texts." I said and looked out my window, where Grayson's window is, his curtains were closed. "Go explain it." She said and left my room. I slid out of bed and fixed myself to look somewhat presentable. I climbed out of my window and perched myself on my knees in front of Grayson's window. I took a deep breath and knocked on the window. Grayson opened the curtains and he stared at me blankly. Grayson's hair was a mess, and he had dark under-eye circles and my heart broke at the sight of him. To think, i caused that. He opened the window and i climbed in. "Hunter why are you here?" Grayson asked, his voice hoarse, as well. "I wanted to explain to you what happened. What actually happened." I said and he looked at me. "You got two minutes, Go." He said and i took a deep breath. "I was drunk, and i was looking for you, and i thought i had found you. So i went to where you were and i kissed my boyfriend, or who i thought was my boyfriend. I didn't know it was Ethan until it was too late. I'm really sorry." I said with another deep breath. "I forgive you, but i need some time." Grayson said and i nodded. "I understand that." I said and climbed out of his window and back into mine. I walked out of my room and downstairs. "Mom, i took your advice." I called into the kitchen. "That's great, how'd it go?" She asked as i sat at the island. "He said he forgave me, but he needed some time." I said. "Time? Time for what?" Logan asked and i shrugged. "I'm guessing to make sure he can trust me still." I replied. I honestly didn't blame Grayson for not trusting me anymore. I wouldn't trust me either. "That's not even right. He shouldn't be so mad about this. It was your first time consuming alcohol and they're twins for crying out loud." Logan said and i nodded. "Yeah but still, he has the right to be upset. I still drunkenly kissed another guy and it was his brother." I defended. 

I really have no clue where to go with this so im going to end this chapter here and start on the next one. Sorry this chapter sucks.