Chapter 8

After dinner that night, Taylor and Aunt Carol sat talking to me. "So who was that one guy?" Taylor asked. "Grayson? He's like my best friend." I smiled. "He looked like more than just a 'best friend'." Aunt Carol smirked and i laughed. "Well there may be something else there." I blushed and smiled. They laughed too. There was a knock on the door and i went to answer it. "Hey Ethan." I smiled. "Hey Hunter, can you come here please?" Ethan asked and i nodded, slipping my Vans on. "Here." Ethan said and tied a blindfold around my eyes. "Ethan, what are you doing?" I asked. "Come on don't you trust me?" He asked and i sighed. "Yes." Ethan guided my arm and we walked a short ways away from house. "Okay. 1...2...3!" Ethan said and took the blind fold off. "Whoa." I said under my breath. There we were, Mom, Ethan, Grayson, and I, standing in the middle of an abandoned field with candles in the shape of a heart, and Grayson in the middle, holding a sign that says 'Will you be my girlfriend?'  "Grayson." I whispered and ran up to him. "Yes." I whispered in his ear as he hugged me tightly. He laced my fingers with his and put his arm around me. After so long, i finally felt like things were going my way. "Watcha thinking about baby girl?" Grayson asked. "Nothing, i'm just really happy." I smiled. He smiled and we got back to the house. "I'll see you in the morning, okay?" he asked and i nodded. "Okay." He leaned down and kissed my lips, this time. I blushed and smiled. "Good night, baby girl." "Good night." I smiled back. 

Hey Guys! #Hayson is official!!! Yay!!