Chapter 9

*Two Months Later*

It's now been two months since Hunter and Grayson started dating. This chapter is on Graduation Day. 

I walked the halls with Grayson at my side, hand in hand. "Hunter, look." Cameron said and nodded towards my locker. There were lots of signs saying '#Hayson is OTP' and other otp messages. I smiled and looked up at Grayson. He leaned down and kissed me.

*End Of The Day* 

"We're going to that party right?" I asked Grayson though the phone. "Of course." Grayson said. "Okay, Cameron and i will get ready at my place. We'll see you two tonight." I said and hung up. "I'm gonna hop in the shower, you can do your makeup or something." I said and Cameron nodded. After my shower, i quickly got dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and my 'Graduation 2015' t-shirt with my black Vans. I curled my hair and sprayed it with hair spray so they wouldn't come undone, and i did my makeup. After Cameron and i both were ready, we climbed out of my window, and into Grayson's. "Are y'all ready?" I asked and they all nodded. 

*3 Hours Later*

I tripped over my own two feet as i walked outside looking for Grayson. I finally got outside and spotted Grayson leaning against the wall on his phone. I stumbled over to him, and he looked up at me. "Hey, Hunter." He smiled. "Hey, babe." I slurred. "Hunt-" He began but i cut him off by pressing my lips to his. "HUNTER?!" Someone yelled and i pulled away from Grayson. "Why are you kissing my brother?!" The person yelled and i looked back at the wall. Ethan. I just kissed Ethan right in front of Grayson. "Oh my God. Grayson!" I called after him. I was completely sobered up by now. "Grayson!" I yelled and ran after him. "Just save it, Hunter. I don't wanna hear it." He said and walked down the driveway. My vision blurred with tears and i felt stuck. "Hunter, are you okay?" Cameron asked and i shook my head. "Cam, i really messed up." I whispered. She wrapped an arm around me and we began to walk home, along with Ethan. 

I messed up, big time.