Note

Hi guys! It's me, Runnox! The author of this story.

I just want to let you know in advance that I'm sorry if you encounter a typo in the story. I'll try my best to immediately fix it. My English is not that great because I'm actually a Filipino, so please don't criticize me. I'll try to improve my vocabulary.

I also want to remind you that the photos or videos that I upload are not really mine. I just browsed it on Pinterest or other websites.
(*'∇`*)

This is my first ever Greek mythology story, so I'm still doing a bit of research about the gods and goddesses' history. So if you like this story, you might also read the other if you're interested!

Also, don't forget that this story is fiction, not creative nonfiction, meaning that there are still parts of the story that are made up or not real. It doesn't mean that I will use most of the Greek mythology on the internet as my reference; I also have my own imagination to make up for that, which will be an enticing twist and amusement.

And don't forget to vote and comment on every chapter! I like silent readers, but I love noisy readers even more!

Enjoy reading, my comrades!!!!
(●'∀`)ノ♡

R u n n o x

— • —

You can also donate on me via:

GCash: 09197348658
PayMaya: 09197348658

Augrghhh! I'm sorry, I need money for college! ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

— • —