Chapter 5

*Chapter 5

*Charlie's POV

Before I knew it, all of the other boys walked in. I was stunned. I didn't know what to do. What if they don't like me? I thought. My eyes found Louis right away. I got up and ran over to him forgetting that I was in Niall's shirt and boxers.

"Oh my goodness, Louis!" I practically jumped on the boy trying not to be awkward considering I had one arm that was laying useless in a sling. 

"Charlotte I missed you!" He wrapped his arms around me to support me as I only had one arm around his neck and my legs around his waist, but he was careful not to hurt me since I was still aching even though I didn't care because I was actually seeing Louis in the flesh.

"Please, call me Charlie. That's was I go by now haha." I told him as he lead me towards the living room to sit on the couch with the other boys following us behind. 

"Will do. So are you feeling alright?" I nodded. "Good, then it's time to introduce you to the boys. This is Liam," he pointed to the boy with the buzz cut. A buzz cut? Wait, what? This was the guy from the ring that I saw! Oh, this is just gonna be awkward. "And this is Zayn," this boy had caramel skin, a couple of tattoos, and black hair. I have to admit he was good looking and musclular. All of the boys were. "You know Niall," I smiled at him and he waved with one hand while the other held another grilled cheese. "And finally, this is Harry." Now, this, my friends, was a very good looking boy. He was muscley (all the boys were though). He had bright green eyes that peered out into mine underneath a mob of curly brown hair on top of his head. So this was the Harry that Niall said would be the one to try stuff. I could see why he "got some" a lot, cause well damn boy! You, my friend, are good looking.

"It's nice to meet you all." I smiled. 

"You too. By the way you were amazing at the fight last night!" Liam said.

"Yeah! It was crazy! And then Louis told us you were younger than most of the girls you beat." Zayn added.

"We couldn't believe that you could do it. Then you did and you only came out with a couple of bruises and cuts and they don't look half bad on you." Harry joined in and winked at me.

"I couldn't believe my eyes. And why do you have them call you Lizzie?" Liam said.

"Oh, haha cause well.. you know... it's illegal so I don't really wanna  use my real name.. How did you know it was me anyway?"

"I'll answer that one!" Louis said. "Well, you still look a little bit like you did when you were younger. And when I saw Sadie and heard you call her Sadie I knew it was you. Even back then you and Sadie were inseparable. It's hard not to recognize Sadie, I mean she has orange curly hair, bright green eyes and lots of freckles. And Sadie and I are Facebook friends.. Haha." He said this with a big, goofy smile on his face. I hope he was smiling like that because he was happy to see me. I really missed him. He was like the big brother I never had, yet he was also my best friend.

After a while of talking we checked the time. 7:15. 

"Do you need to go to your house and get clothes?" Niall asked me. "If you do we can go tonight or tomorrow morning it doesn't matter to me."

"Oh, I can just sleep here and go home tomorrow. My parents are away for the weekend and they come home then.'

"Didn't Louis tell you? He called your parents and said you were staying with us and that they could stay longer. They said since summer break is a week away they would stay longer. Longer as in the rest of the summer. Then Louis said that you were gonna stay here with us so you won't be home alone." I couldn't believe what he was telling me. They wouldn't just leave me here all summer.

"Well what about my sister?"

"Louis told me your parents said she got a flat out by her school with some friends and that she lives there now and that it probably wouldn't be a good idea for you to stay there because no one will ever be around." Shoot. That's right. I really am stuck here all summer. And worst of all I had no one to vent to. I lost my phone and I couldn't even talk to Louis because him and the other boys went to bed! How am I gonne be able to talk to Sadie and Lewis?! "Do you want to watch some tv?" Niall asked cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure. Just pop in any movie."

Niall picked Taken. When the movie started he turned off the lights and grabbed a blanket. I got under the blanket when he sat on the couch. We just sat there for the beginning of the movie. Then slowly I felt my eyelids droop and sooner or later I couldn't keep them open.

*Niall's POV*

 We weren't even an hour into the movie when Charlie fell asleep. Secretly, I was happy that the other boys were already in bed so she wouldn't be snuggled up to them like she was to me. When she first fell asleep she was in an awkard position. It was kinda cute, but it didn't look comfortable. I moved so my back was on the couch's arm and I sat her on my lap and let her head rest on my chest and let her legs stretch out to the end of the couch. 

When the movie finished I was tired and ready for bed. Then it hit me, where was Charlie gonna sleep? I suppose she could have my bed. With that I picked Charlie up and carried her bridal style up the stairs towards my room. I was careful because I didn't want to wake her up. Luckily, I didn't' wake her up. When I picked her up she did cuddle in closer to my chest. I kinda liked it. When I got to my room I layed her down on my bed. Man, was she beautiful even though she was sleeping. I didn't want her to think that I wanted was to get into her pants. She doesn't deserve that. And maybe, just maybe, I might like her more than that. Once I set her in bed, I tucked her in to make sure she was nice and comfortable. Then I went into Harry's room and grabbed a blanket. He always has them stashed in a corner. I went back to my room, grabbed a pillow and fell asleep on the floor.

******

*Charlie's POV*

I woke up in a bed scared. I was in a random room with green, orange and white walls. There were Irish flags all over. This must be Niall's room. As I got off the bed I notice that Niall was fast asleep on the floor. Why didn't he just sleep in the bed. I was still tired and it still seemed to be dark out. I looked at the clock on Niall's bedside table. 1:54 AM. I was still tired and wanted to go back to bed. I didn't know if I could though. That dream terrified me. I thought that if I fell asleep I would have it again. I bent down and whispered in Niall's ear.

"Wake up Niall. Wake up."

"Huh? Am I dreaming?" Ok, that was actually super funny.

"Uh yes. Yes you are. Now stand up." He did as I told and I helped him up. Once he was standing I guided him to his bed and made him lay down. I quickly grabbed his pillow and snuck it under his head before he fell asleep again.

"You aren't going to remember any of this, right?" He didn't say anything and I took it as a yes.

Usually I would never sleep in a bed with someone that I didn't know very well, but there was something about Niall that made me trust him right away. He made me feel safe and that was all I wanted. I was still shaken up about that dream. It was like I was standing there watching the girls beat me to death and I couldn't do anything about it. I was scared and I just didn't want to be alone. I crawled into bed next to him. He was laying on his side so I got in front of him so my back was to his chest. He put is arm around me and pulled me in closer. I felt so warm in his arms I liked it. Somehow, I was able to fall back asleep.

 ***********

i'm actually having so much fine writing this! ahhhh! thanks for reading!