41. Aom and Tina

Third person's POV

"Excuse me, what?" Lisa asked while wiping her
tears.

"I'm Tina" the girl said and walked over the grave, she knelt down and left roses there. She caressed picture of Aom and looked back up at two other girls. "You look exactly like she used to describe you" Tina said while wind blew her brown hair and Lisa shook her head in disbelief.

Tina sighed and smiled "I figured you wouldn't believe me, if we ever met so maybe this will help you to trust me" she said and pulled out necklace from her sweater and over her head "Here" she said and gave it to Lisa.

"Oh my god" younger girl gasped and kneeled down while watching ring she gave her sister for her sixteenth birthday. 'Big monkey' was carved on it.
Tears running down all over again.

"She was cooking us some dinner one day at my place, and accidentally cut her finger so blood was going down her hand"

"That sounds like her, she was really clumsy though"
Lisa said and chuckled.

"Yeah" Tina said with smile while remembering her love "yeah, she was. But she cared so much about that ring that she immediately took it off just so she could wash her hands of blood and she forgot it at my place."

"I remember" Lisa mumbled "day before the accident she come home and we soon realized she wasn't wearing her ring and she literally freaked out until she called her friend" she said and looked up to see Tina smiling then she shook her head in disbelief and smiled as well "who told her that ring was with them"

"Babe, what happened with your hand?" Jennie asked.
She haven't spoke since Tina came.

"Oh, it's nothing" Lisa said and Jennie shook her head "it's definitely not 'nothing' let me see"

She kneeled next to Lisa and took her hand in hers. It was all bloody and Lisa hasn't even realized how much it hurts until now.

"Damn, babe this is deep. We should take you to doctor to check it out" she said honestly concerned.

"No need, I'll just put bandage on, when we cone to hotel or something don't worry okay?" Lisa said with smile, Jennie was ready to protest but Tina's voice cut them off.

"You guys are just so cute together" she said with big smile which made both girls blush. "Anyway, you should really go now, but I'd really want to meet with you after to grab a coffee or something."

"Yeah, that would be great, where would you like to meet?"

"Meet me at yours and Aom's favorite place at four, okay?" Tina asked with smile and Lisa tilted her head aside but decided not to ask anything.

"Here" Lisa said and gave her back Aom's ring.

"Are you sure you don't want to keep it?" she asked politely but you could see she really wanted to keep it.

Lisa bit her lip before answering "I think its place is with you" she said and put it at Tina's hand.

"Come on babe" Jennie said gently and Lisa nodded.

They walked away, leaving Tina alone with love of her life.

Lisa's POV

I was sitting on bathroom sink zooming out per usual. I washed and dried my hands and now I was supposed to put the bandage on but I'm too lost in my thoughts.

"Babe, do you need help?" Jennie asked and peeked through door which made me smile.

"Nah, I'm fine" I mumbled but she was already in front of me.