17. Closer

Jennie's POV

I was still pretty much overwhelmed by beauty of this house. Lisa has already showed Seulgi and Irene's rooms and now we are on our way to Chae's and Jisoo's.

"This one is yours Chu" she said and opened door for her. "I mean I decorated this room specially for you and whenever you come here you have your own place, and I promise no one else will sleep here."

Room was indeed different than two guest rooms where Seulgi and Irene were. This one was purple, Jisoos' favorite color.

"Wow Lis, you are the best!" Jisoo said and wrapped her arms around Lisa's neck which made Lisa giggle.

We walked out and she showed Chae's room next. This room was only for Chaeyoung, if she decide to move here and live with Lisa or only when she decide to visit.

"Take a rest Chipmunk" Lisa said and kissed Chae's cheek before closing doors behind us.

"So I'm the last one huh?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah, sorry about that" she said and turned her head to look at me.

While she kept walking I couldn't help but stare at her hips which were swaying from side to side. I swear she had butt to die for and this short, shorts didn't help me to stop staring at it at all. You can see that she work out a lot. Her legs are long and perfect.

"Here we are" her beautiful voice broke my thoughts.

"Wow" I breathed out when she opened the door for me.

"I hope you like it" she said with smile "if you need anything, I am just next room on the right side"

"I really like it, thanks" I said and kissed her cheek before she left with big smile on her face.

 Room was really beautiful! Big and cozy. At left side of the door was big worktable with small lamp on it. There was king size bed on which I couldn't wait to sleep to be honest, it looks really comfortable. On opposite side of bed were fireplace and TV attached to wall. There were two other doors at both side of fireplace. Also there was another smaller bed at other side of bedroom. Next to it were two big windows and door of balcony. I opened the door to let fresh air come inside and then decide to walk at one of the doors. I opened it and realized that it is the walk in closet. I walked out and decide to open the other door which, I assume was the bathroom. 

I gasped when I opened door of the bathroom

I gasped when I opened door of the bathroom. I lost count of how many times I gasped today. It was incredible inside here. Big and lightly. There was big shower on left side. Half of wall on other side was covered with stone while other side was window. View was beautiful! I couldn't believe her property is this big and beautiful. You could take a bath and enjoy the view. I just didn't get it why there is so may windows, anyone can see you from the outside.

There was little stair on that side and up there was wooden bath. On other side is big sink with little wall-lamp and mirror. And of course toilet was in there. Whole bathroom was really breathtaking, whole house to be honest.