Chapter 14: A Deathly Trio P1

1630 words

Shush and listen to my shameless self promotion.

ToxicVerse: Endless Madness is finally out, the official sequel to ToxicVerse: Into The Chaos. It only took me around 2 years but I did it!

If ya haven't already go read Into The Chaos cus more then nothing will make no sense if ya skip straight to the sequel...

That wasn't grammar but ya get the point right?

Also this doesn't mean ima stop this book to finish the other one like I 'did last time' it just means slightly slower updates

Anyways cya!

Errors POV (no it prob wont change eva again)

Walki- floati- I need to stop doing that.

Floating through the void of space whilst remnants of the broken moon float around the place, tracking down death themselves, but I can already tell how this is going to go...

Eventually I find a small grey rock, an excuse for a 'fun sized' moon as it has some gravity to it...

I float down and land on my feet and walk forward...

Eventually I come across them...

3 of the 4 remaining gods...

Standing in front of me from left to right is Chara, wielding the super weapon, by wielding I mean sitting on it like its a chair, but readied it on sight of me.

Reaper stands with his scythe dragging on the floor, he lifts it and began holding it similar to Asgore once he saw me..

His bro stood with his arms crossed, he summoned 2 dark grey bones with skull faces at the end of each, readying himself to fight once he saw me...

Error: "So... this is it huh?...

We have a lost god

A failing reaper

And an untrained death..."

Chara: "And standing in front of us is a murderer who betrayed everyone..."

Error: "Says f***ing you..."

She backs off slightly at that comment.

Reaper: "The difference is she betrayed her home, and you betrayed your family and are destroying everything!"

Error: "And your responsible for the death of an original..."

Papiro: "Cmon guys... Cant we settle this peacefully? Everyone here has had their fair share of bad things bu-

Error: "SHUT IT!"

They all step back in shock at my sudden snap.

Error: "I... have been forced to destroy universes... for 3000+ YEARS! I find out the one forcing me and blinding the one to free me just vanished... but my 'freedom giver' became the new controller, well not anymore..."

Error: "I have been waiting too long to be able to actually talk things out, too long for a chance of freedom... I'm finally told I'm free, but only from one, well Im going to make certain its also the other..."

Error: "I'm going to make sure I'm free... I'm going to make sure they pay...

They wouldn't let me talk things out.."

Error: "W5Y S5ØU1D Į L3T YÔU!?" I shouted, summoning 3 overhead blasters in the process.

I fire them quickly, forcing the battle to begin, Chara trys to throw slashes at me but I dodge them easily.